57 - planes

We made our way to the airport in the car that Olly's management had sent for us. I keep forgetting that this isn't really a holiday for us, because Olly is doing promos. Most days he will be doing promotions and some interviews. Out of the 3 weeks that we are there, he has about a week off, random days dotting around. Hopefully we can do some family time then. In the meantime, Josh and I will be with him and then sometimes we will be chilling around the hotel, going swimming, going shopping, going to the park, etc.

"This is gonna be so good," Olly said, "I love America."

I smiled, resting my head against Olly's shoulder. "I know, me too."

"Hey, look. I know this isn't really a holiday but at the end of every night I'm going to be cuddling you and kissing you in our bed."

I giggled as he kissed my neck. "I love you." I mused, closing my eyes in satisfaction.

We got to the airport, only to be greeted by paparazzi. I don't understand how they'd know we'd be here. No one has been told.

"Olly! How about a quick chat?"

"How's life with a son and a fiancé? It's got to be weird for you!"

"Poppy! What's it like knowing your fiancé cheated on you?"

I stopped and turned my head to the man who said it. No. He can't be telling the truth.
Olly grabbed my arm, pulling me away from them. We finally got out of the paparazzi eye and sat down. I sat on a chair and Olly knelt in front of me.

"Babe, I promise what they're saying is not true. They're just trying to make a story out of nothing. I promise. Okay? I love you. I'd never do anything to hurt you."

I nodded. Believing his every word. I trust him. I don't trust some person who writes about celebrities and makes up rumours for a living.

I hold Josh close to me, since he's still not use to the flashing cameras and all the attention.

"Mumma..." He whimpered. I stroked his hair, kissing it in the process.

"It's okay, Joshy. Mummy's here."

"Mumma," he repeated, starting to cry, "don't like."

"It's okay, it's okay." I comforted him. Can they not see that he's not happy? And he's not happy, he's only 4. He shouldn't be having these flashes in his face at such a young age.

"Please, stop! My son does not like it. If you wanna take pictures, turn off the bloody flashes." Olly shouted, taking Josh from me and holding him close.

Finally, the flashes stopped. But not because they weren't taking pictures, we finally made it to the departure lounge.

Olly put Josh down on own of the seats and I sat down next to him. "Joshy, are you okay?" I asked him gently.

He looked up to me and nodded, even though with his tear stained cheeks he smiled at me.

I pulled him onto my lap and he cuddled into me.

"We're going on a plane soon!" I exclaimed, knowing Josh would get excited over it.

He gasped, jumping up and down on my lap. I reached over to my bag and picked up a toy plane. I handed it to him and he played with it, raising it above his head. He jumped off my lap and ran around, waving his plane in the air.

"Who's ready to go on a plane?!" Olly said, running over to Josh, picking him up and raising him in the air. He giggled as Olly was playing with him. "Off we go!" I grabbed the bags, following Olly and Josh onto the plane.

After walking a while to get on the plane, we finally sat down in our first class seats. I sat down, and Josh was going to be sitting with me. We had one of those seats where it was a seat which was a bed as well. I loved it.