49 - yes

Poppy's POV

"Come back to me. Come back. I need you. Josh needs you." What's happening? Who is that? Who's Josh? "C'mon baby. It's me. Olly. Your son needs you. I can't lose you. Not again." Olly. Olly! What's he talking about? "I need you to wake up. Please wake up. I want to see your beautiful eyes and I want to see that gorgeous smile that I fell in love with."

Olly softly sighed. "I bought another letter. Remember those? The doctor said you can still hear when you're in a coma, so here goes." He took a deep breath in.

"Dear Poppy. When I got back from X Factor, I was going to propose to you. I was going to make you my wife. You'd become Mrs Murs. Or i'd become Mr Dawson, but that sounds like your dad... I'd do anything for you. Right now, i'm sitting alone. In my house. With paparazzi out my door 24/7. I can't stand it. Wherever I go, they're there. I have to look my best 24/7, but when you're not here, how can I? You mean everything to me and you're always going to mean everything to me. I love you, and I will never stop loving you. I understand if you hate me and never speak to me again - but you need to know that I'm always thinking of you, I'm always dreaming of you and I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so damn much. My baby. My princess. I want you to become Mrs Poppy Murs. Maybe in another life? I love you. All my love, Olly."

My head hurts. It's a strain to open my eyes, but I try. And I succeed.

"Olly?" My eyes are half open, but I can still see him on his phone, dropping it at the sound of my voice.

"Poppy?!" He almost shouted, making me shut my eyes again. "Sorry." He pressed a button above my head, and in came a couple of doctors.

---

A couple of hours after I woke up, the doctors explained everything. The car crash. The coma. Everything.

I was cuddling with Josh in the hospital bed when I started thinking about Olly's letter earlier.

"Yes."

"What?" Olly said, not looking up from his phone.

"Yes I will marry you."

---

You might think it's a bit quick but hello this is chapter 49.

vote and comment and i'll make you a cookie (my cookies are good)