30 - interview

The next day, I woke up on the...sofa? My head and legs were resting on someone. A couple of people. I felt a phone vibrate. Not knowing who's it is. I answered it. Before I could even say hello, the voice bellowed down the phone.

"Oliver Stanley Murs, where the hell are you?" it was a females voice. What the...

"Olly... he's asleep right now." I muttered.

"Who is this?" The woman asked.

"Pop-Poppy." I stuttered.

"Oh Poppy! I'm Sarah. Olly's manager. Can you do me a favour and wake Olly up and then put him on?" She asked, her voice lifting a bit.

"Er, yeah sure. Hold on," I shook Olly a bit, "Olly, wake up." I shook him a bit harder. "Olly!"

"Wha-what?" He mumbled. I handed him his phone and he held it up to his ear. "Yeah?"

"Oliver Stanley Murs, where the hell are you?" She repeated, I giggled.

"Oh shit. Shit shit shit. Give me half an hour!" He rushed, before dropping his phone on the sofa and bolting out the room.

I sat down in the seat that Olly just left, and noticed Jake...why was Jake here still? Well Jake was still asleep. Where's Josh? I looked around and saw him on the other sofa, surrounded by pillows, and on the floor, there was also a sea of pillows. Olly.

Around 15 minutes later, Olly came into the kitchen to where I was cooking eggs, bacon and toast.

"Fuck I'd do anything for that right now. But I have to go. I'll be back around 12." He said, racing out of the door.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was only 9 o'clock. Ugh.

I finished making my breakfast, and sat down to eat it.

"Mumma," I heard, and saw Josh rubbing his eye. "Mumma." he looked like he was going to start crying. And he did.

I shot up from my chair and picked him up, giving him a cuddle. "What's wrong, Joshy?"

He didn't say anything, just carried on crying. "Is bubba hungry?" His crying died down a bit, as I put him in his high chair and got out some porridge.

"After your breakfast, Joshy is going to go on an adventure...to the bath!" He clapped his hands and started feeding himself the second I put down his bowl.

"Uh Joshy. You're very...dirty." I said, looking at all the porridge on his face, hands, feet? "Let's go."

I got him out if his highchair and he bounced up the stairs. "Baff baff baff!" He chanted, clapping his hands.

"Shh, don't want to wake Uncle Jake. You know what he's like when he's angry."

Josh stopped clapping and ran up the stairs. Well...tried to. I ran the water in the bath, making sure it wasn't too hot or cold.

"Here we go, bubba," I said, helping Josh take off his clothes. "Weeee!" I lifted him up like an aeroplane and sat him down in the water, which he started immediately splashing.

---

After a wet 15 minutes, I got Josh dressed, putting him in his play pen while I got myself dressed.

My phone vibrated on the bedside table, and Olly's name flashed on the screen. Why am I smiling at this?

From Olly:

Change of plans. There will be a car outside in 10 minutes. Hope you're ready. X

What the hell...