44 - get out

It has been 2 weeks since the Olly incident. His arm was still in the red cast and I've been his personal slave for the past 2 weeks.

"Babeeeee? Can you get me my phone and the remote?" Olly said from the front room.

I was in the kitchen making the dinner. What the hell. He's got a bloody broken arm, his legs are working fine.

"No." I replied, chopping the carrots.

"Joshy, get Daddy his phone and the remote....thank you mister." Olly said. I shook my head, put down the knife and marched into the front room.

"Don't you dare ask my son to get things for you. There is nothing wrong with your legs, get off your fat ass and do it yourself." I stormed back out, into the kitchen, grabbing the knife and chopping again.

"Poppy I-"

"Oh so now you can get up? Now you can bloody walk? get out."

"What?"

"Get out of the house!"

He looked at me confusingly, then shook his head. I put down the knife and turned round. "Fine. I'll go." I grabbed my shoes, put them on quickly and grabbed my coat and walked right out the door.

I can't deal with him. He's playing victim. Yeah I know he broke his arm but he's a grown man. He doesn't need me to run around after him like I'm his personal cheerleader. I had enough of it.

I got out my phone and called Jake.

He picked up almost straight away.

"Hi Jake..can you come and pick me up?"

---

Sorry for short chapter. Won't be any updates for a week or so because I'm going to lanzaroteeeeee! Bye guys love you xxxxx