12 - decisions

"Dear darlin', please excuse my writing, I can't stop my hands from shaking 'cause I'm cold and alone tonight. And I miss you, and nothing hurts like no you. No one understands what we went through, it was short, it was sweet, we tried. We tried. Been thinking, about the bar we drank in. Feeling like the sofa was sinking, I was warm in the hold of your eyes..."

I turned off the radio as I couldn't bear to listen to this song, which related to Olly and I so much.

I was going out with Jake and some of the girls from work, just to this bar. Jake had gotten me a fake I.D. so we could 'hit the clubs' as he said. I changed into a black and white bodycon dress that I had bought the day before. It was only a couple of inches above my knee. My height was raised a couple of inches as I put on my heels. I curled my hair and applied my make-up, thinking about the day before.

Olly and I's date was yesterday. He took me to this little Italian place called Brio's. It was perfect. He said he was going to call me later to arrange another date, but he hasn't so far.

My thoughts were interrupted when there was a banging on my door. I sighed, getting up, grabbing my clutch bag and walking down the stairs. Thank god Mum and Dad weren't in. They would ground me forever if they knew what I looked like. I mean, I know I didn't look that bad but they don't exactly know their 16 year old daughter is going to a club...

I opened the door and was greeted by 4 gobsmacked faces. "Holy shit, Pops!" Jake said, staring at me up and down. I hit his arm playfully and followed him to his car.

"Poppy, you look...wow!" One of the girls said, I blushed.

We got in the car and drove to the club, which I think is called 'Bar Ten'.

---

"let's go!" Jake shouted, running into the club and straight to the bar. He ordered us some shots to start us off. I wasn't really much of a drinker. Despised it to be honest, but...since I was here, I had some.

About an hour later, I was seated on a sofa alone, while the girls and Jake dance. They were completely hammered. I, on the other hand, was fine. The only drink I've had was those shots and a malibu and coke. Pathetic I know.

I stood up, trying to search for Jake but my eyes caught another figure. He was sitting at the bar alone, on his phone, sipping out of a bottle of beer. He looks so familiar. I couldn't even see his face. I sat back down and I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Olly

I miss you xxx

I giggled to myself and replied.

To Olly:

I miss you too. I'm at the club and I'm so bored! Jake and the girls are dancing and I have no idea where there are! Xxx

I put my phone down and took a sip of my Malibu and coke. Suddenly, I jumped on the sofa a bit, meaning someone has just sat next to me. Probably some drunk old man.

"Fancy seeing you here." The man said. I couldn't be more wrong.

I turned my head and saw Olly smirking at me. "Olly!" I squealed over the music.

"What are you doing here? Someone's underage." He said, smirking at me, then winking. I giggled.

We spent ages, just looking into each others eyes. His bluey/greeny orbs making me melt. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

I shook my head and lazily got myself up from the couch, and getting some food. Olly had a meeting with his management or something, and Josh was on the floor playing with some of his toys.

It had been two days since I moved in with Olly, two days still my own father kicked me out of the house.

I opened Olly's iPad and went on his twitter. What? he said what's his is mine...

I was scrolling through his timeline when something caught my eye. 

"Olly's new girl?" It read, with a news article attached to it. I hesitantly clicked on it and waited for it to load.

"Cheeky Essex popstar, Olly Murs, was spotted outside his London home with a pretty new lady with...Wait for it. Boxes. Has Olly been hiding a relationship and moving in with this mystery woman? Murs was also spotted with the woman and a little boy, who looks freakily like Mr Murs. Has Olly got a past that the world doesn't know about? Follow us and tweet us to keep up with this story!" 

I threw the iPad on the couch and sighed. 

I don't want the media knowing about Josh. I don't want him in the limelight. Deciding to live with Olly was a stupid decision to make, but I was basicaly homeless? If I want Olly to be Josh's dad, that means he's going to have to spend time with him? In public. Oh great.