29 - you love Poppy, dont you?

"Jakey!" I shrieked, giving him an enormous hug.

"Easy, there's millions of paparazzi outside, they might think you're cheating on your amazing, trustworthy boyfriend." He said, ushering me in to my house. "Now, come 'ere." He said, as I have him another hug. "I missed you too, by the way." Jake mumbled into my hair.

I pulled away and stared at him. "You're pulling off the beard well. It looks good on you." I sarcastically remarked. He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up you. I've been staying...at a friends." He muttered, looking to the ground.

"Jake..."

"I...sort of might have a boy...friend." I jumped on him again, giving him another hug.

"My baby's finally growing up!"

"Hey, I am older than you!" He gasped, holding his heart dramatically.

"Now, you, come here and sit down and tell me all about him," as soon as we walked into the living room, Olly coughed from behind us. "In a minute." I said, holding up one finger. He nodded and walked into the living room.

"What's up?" I asked Olly.

"N-nothing," he seemed nervous?

"Is everything okay, Olly?"

He nodded his head, his gaze meeting mine. he turned around and muttered something about "why can't i make her happy like Jake does."

"Olly?" I shouted, catching his attention. He turned around and looked to me. "You do make me happy." I quickly said, before turning on my heel and walking into the living room.

"First things first, Pops. What the hell do you look like?" Jake said as soon as I entered.

I rolled my eyes. "Uncle Tom is here. Olly, Josh and I were having a movie day in bed then you came and rudely interrupted." I said, winking at him.

"Can I join?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear. I nodded my head vigorously.

"Now tell me about him." I demanded.

"Well...his name is Chris. He's 27... Brown eyes, brown hair, body to absolutely die for."

"You've seen his body already?!" I said, maybe a little too loudly.

He grinned sheepishly, nodding. "Word around was that I'm good. Couldn't wait to have a turn could he." He joked, winking at me. I faked gaged. He told me a little more about him, before we both walked up to the bedroom.

I opened the door, to find Olly and Josh asleep. Olly was lying on the bed, with Josh laying face down on top of him, with Olly's arms wrapped protectively around him. Both their mouths hanging open, both dribbling. "I've got to get a picture of this." I whispered, getting my phone and snapping a picture.

I opened my twitter app, tweeting the picture.

"@PoppyDawson11: like father like son, @ollyofficial." And I attached the picture.

"Do you think I should wake Olly up?" I whispered to Jake. He shrugged, sitting on the bed, back against the headboard. Trying to pick out a movie.

"This one!" He said, picking up 'Back to the Future'.

"Olly loves that one." I muttered. I gently shook Olly, lifting Josh off him.

"Wha-" he mumbled, opening his eyes suddenly.

"Don't worry, it's only me." I said, putting Josh down in a crib. I jumped in the middle of Jake and Olly, as Jake started the movie.

"Back to the Future! Good choice, mate." Olly said, staring intently at the screen.

---

Halfway through the movie, I was feeling a sleepy. I rested my head on, I think, Jake's shoulder.

"Olly.." I heard Jake say. "you..you love Poppy don't you?"

"I do. I love her more than anything in the world." Butterflies. Fireworks. Bombs. Exploding in my stomach as Olly said those words.

"I can see she still loves you. By the way she looks at you. I saw it when you were together those years ago, and I can still see it now. Trust me, I know. Just, don't give up."

Nice. they're talking about me when I'm half conscious half unconscious.

"Thanks, Jake. You're a good friend. I'm sorry for, for letting her go and being such a-"

"Hey, Olly. If she understands and forgives you. Me too."

---

I'm guessing I fell asleep as I am now lying on my bed, with the duvet wrapped over me. I looked around, nor Olly or Jake were here. Or Josh. I took off the covers, going to the toilet quickly and going downstairs, seeing Jake and Olly playing on the Xbox. Olly's phone vibrated in his pocket, and he took it out, looking at it. I walked into the room, louder than anticipated and sat on the couch.

"Poppy Dawson. What have you done?" Olly said, flashing his phone in my face. My tweet. I giggled. "What are my fans gonna think?!"

"I'm one step ahead of you there. Let's see. @OllysSexyBum says 'I can't believe Olly dribbles in his sleep!' Hmm.. @ollyollyolly says 'olly murs should not be allowed with kids. My ovaries.' Nasty. Aaaaand...@murshotmurs says 'go on Poppy. Your little boys are adorable!' aw."

Olly glared at me. "Run." He muttered.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Run!" He said, jumping up and chasing me out the room.

"Olly! Stop!" I shouted, shutting the kitchen door and holding it shut, quickly locking it. "Na na na na na!" I said like a child.

"Yeah you better hide. I'll be waiting when you come out." He said. Is he outside? Is he in the living room? hell I don't know. I grabbed a piece of chocolate and started munching on it.

I was only in there for ten minutes until I got bored. I unlocked the kitchen door slowly, luckily there was no one out there. I slowly walked back to the living room.

"Boo!" Olly said, jumping out of the door, lifting me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I repeated many times, pounding my fists on his back. He threw me on the couch, him hovering above me.

"Hmm. What shall I do?"

"Woah, woah, woah," Jake said, "there's minors in here. Now, Ols, let's get back to our game."

I rose my eyebrow as Jake called Olly 'ols'. Olly looked down on me, smirking. "Rain check." He whispered, before getting off me and going back to Jake.

"Like I wanted that." I muttered. I lied. I wanted him to kiss me more than anything.