55 - kitchen singing

"Baby it's you! You're the one I love! You're the one I need! You're the only one I see!"

I walk down the stairs, finding Olly singing his heart out to Beyonce, as he shuffles round the kitchen with an apron on. I hear giggles, coming from Josh.

"As I kiss you again and again and again and again!"

I hear kiss noises, guessing that Olly started to kiss Josh, and hearing Josh laughing, I think right.

"Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear, nothing's perfect but it's worth it after fighting through my fears, and finally you put me first."

I walk in, finding indeed, Olly singing to Josh. He sees me come in and smiles, waving a spatula in the air.

"Baby it's you! You're the one I love, you're the one I need! You're the only one I see! Come on baby it's youuuu, you're the one that gives your all, you're the one I can always call."

He points at me throughout the whole time he's singing, making his way over to me. I laugh at his silliness and join in singing.

Josh starts clapping and giggling at his Mummy and Daddy's silliness.

The song finishes and he kisses my cheek.
"Why're you in a good mood?" I asked, sitting down next to Josh, ruffling his hair.

"Pancakes?" He asked and I nodded. "And because I have the most beautiful fiancé and son in the whole world."

"Come on, be serious." I scoffed.

He chuckled, putting a pancake on my plate. I sprinkled sugar over it and started eating. Mmm.

"Guess where I'm...well we are going?"

"Where?"

"The US of A!" He shouts, throwing his arms in the air dramatically and dancing around the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask, stopping him from dancing.

"I'm doing a Promo over in America and they said you can come!"

"Oh my gosh!" I shout. I run up to hug Olly which he happily accepts.

"We're going to America!" He chants, picking up Josh and cuddling him.

"When are we going?" I ask, as Olly handed Josh back to me.

"2 weeks. We need to go shopping."

"Agreed."

---

Okay so picture - cutie. I love him so much ok, bae❤️❤️❤️☀️☀️☀️

Vote for Olly😘