22 - management or not

"Joshy?" I said, rushing to his side, gripping onto his hand.

"Mumma where am I?" He said, looking up at me. Soon, a doctor came in and examined Josh.

"He should be fine to go home in the next 24 hours. We've just got to run one more test and then he can go." I thanked the doctor and looked back at Josh, who was about to burst into tears.

"Shh, baby. Shh. You hit your head and you're in a hospital. Remember? I told you about hospitals, where you were born? And where you and mummy went when we had to go and see those doctors so they could weigh you and take your height. Remember? They were fun, weren't they?" He nodded and smiled.

"Hopital!" he said, throwing his arms in the air.

---

HEADLINES: Olly Murs (28) and girlfriend, Poppy Dawson (24) were seen leaving London Hospital last night at 7 o'clock. According to sources, their three year old son hurt his head and was in hospital for two days. This is the first we've seen of them, but boy do they look loved up? Olly holding his son in his arms protectively whilst Poppy holds on to Olly's arm for protection. I don't know about you but I believe they're the hottest and cutest couple around at the moment! What do you think? Tweet us at @HeatUK.

"Wow." I muttered, staring at the magazine for a good couple of minutes.

"I'm s-" Olly began saying but I hit him in the arm.

"If you say you're sorry one more time, I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine." He chuckled and threw up his arms in defence. He grabbed the magazine from in front of me and starting reading it. He chuckled to himself and threw it back down on the table.

"Oh, that reminds me," he said, grabbing a bowl from the cupboard, "we have a date tonight."

I rose my eyebrow at him while he chuckled. "I thought, you know, as it doesn't get dark till late we can go on a walk along the seafront with Josh, you know, get some ice cream and just talk. And then go for a meal somewhere."

"Wow. Sounds good. Management are good at organising these dates."

Olly shifted uncomfortably in his chair, "uh...yeah." He muttered. He suddenly got up and walked out of the room. Well that was weird, right?

Olly left his phone on the kitchen table, and it started to vibrate.

'Management'

It read. I could read it? It might explain why he's acting so weird.

I unlocked his phone, clicking on the message.

"That sounds great, Olly. I'm sure Poppy will love it. How you managed to come up with that on your own is beyond me. Have fun and not too much please. Thanks, Simon."

So it was Olly who organised the date? That would explain a lot of things. I put his phone back on the table, getting up and walking to the living room where Josh was sitting on Olly's lap, watching In The Night Garden.

"You could have told me you set up the date, instead of storming out." I said, trying to make a joke.

I say down next to him, as he looked to me. "How'd you know?"

"Management texted me..." I said, hoping he'd believe my lie.

"Or you read the message I just got. Oh yeah, I heard it vibrate." He said, winking at me. I hid my face in my hands, hiding my red face.

"Seriously, Olly. Thank you. It sounds amazing." He shrugged his shoulders and averted his eyes back to the TV. "You're really into In The Night Garden, ey?" He nodded his head, still not taking his eyes off the screen. "Boys," I muttered under my breath, exiting the room.