2 - goodbyes

Olly and I hung out loads. We were friends until he took me to this party, got down on one knee and asked me to be his girlfriend. Obviously I accepted. We were happy.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and months turned into years. Olly and I had been together for 5 years. He was now 25 and I was 21.

"Olly! Good luck, baby! I love you millions." I said as he got his microphone. I persuaded Olly to audition for X factor for the third and final time.

"I love you more babe." He said, kissing me passionately.

"Olly Murs, let's go." The man said, he waved to me and his family. I crossed my fingers and toes and anything else that I could cross.

He introduced himself and we could all hear a roar of cheers from the crowd.

"I think he's going to go far..." I said, his family all agreeing with me.

"Look at our little boy!" Pete said to Vicky, who was holding in her tears. I hugged her as we watched Olly sing Superstition. I was so proud of him. He had given up all hope as he got rejected 2 times before. I had to persuade him with sex to audition... No only joking...well.

When we heard four yes's, we all screamed.

Olly came running from the stage, down the stairs and eloping me in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you, baby!" I said, giving him a kiss.

"It's all because of you," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Group hug!" Pete said, as we all squashed in for a hug.

---

Olly had gotten through to the live shows. He could actually make it in the big world.

"Olly, I'm so proud of you, I'm not even gonna lie!"

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I'll call, text, Skype you everyday, I love you millions."

He was leaving now, to go live in the contestant house. Yeah, we had a house together in London, but Olly has paid out the mortgage until he returns, then he'd have to start paying again.

"I love you so much," I said, tears running down my cheek. "I'm sorry, I'll just miss you so much."

He wiped my tears away and hugged me. "I'll miss you too, but in a couple of months, I'll be back here, with you. I'm not going anywhere, baby it's you."

I smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Now get out before I make a tsunami in my eyes," he chuckled and got in the car. I waved him off, until he was out of sight.

I would have never of realised in a billion years, that that would have been the last time I would have seen him.