53 - acoustic set

"Babeeeeeee," Olly whined, "babeeeeeee."

"What?" I grumbled.

"Wake up, babe." I turned around and saw him carrying a tray. With French toast, orange juice and tea.

I immediately sat up, as he placed the tray over my lap.

I took a bite of the French toast. "Mmm, better than sex."

He gasped. "Better than sex my arse." He mumbled, sitting down next to me. Josh started crying which caused me to groan.

"I got it babe." He said, getting up and walking to Josh's room.

He came back in, carrying a teary eyed Josh.

"So guess what today is..."

"Friday." I replied, too interested in my French toast.

"It's my acoustic set! Yay!" He cheered. "And you two are coming!"

I smiled. "That's good." Not really paying attention to Olly.

He groaned, pouting like a baby.

"Josh is excited, aren't you Joshy." He tickled Josh and he started giggling. "See?"

I laughed. "Okay, what time shall we be there?" I asked him.

"12. I'll be leaving in 2 hours."

I nodded.

He left the room and I looked at the time. It was only 8. Bloody hell.

Soon it turned to 12 o'clock and Josh and I were leaving the house. Again we were bombarded with paparazzi. I hate this. I hate this part. The paparazzi.

I finally got into the car that had just pulled up. It had one of Olly's security guards in it.

"Thank you so much," I gushed as I strapped Josh into the seat, "hate this."

"Everyone does. All celebrities."

I chuckled as he drove off. We got to the shopping centre where he was doing the acoustic set. We walked in and saw Olly's acoustic set with hundreds of fans. I picked Josh up and walked to where I could see Sarah.

She smiled at me and waved, ushering me over.

"Hiya!" she beamed. I smiled back.

"Hi! It's busy!" She nodded, agreeing with me.

"Olly will be on in a minute."

As she said, Olly came on.

He looked very attractive in his button up shirt and right grey pants.

He looked around the venue, smiling.

"Afternoon guys! how's everyone doing?" And the venue started to scream.