50 - preparations

4 months later, Olly and I have been planning our wedding. Well, I saw we have been planning, I've been planning. Olly's been doing nothing to contribute to it. To be honest, I don't mind. I like things perfect and if I do it, that's how it's gonna stay.

We're planning to get married in 4 months - September 4th.

"Olly?" I shouted. No answer. "Olly!" I shouted again, but louder. He came rushing in the room, looking frantic.

"What's wrong? Is he okay? What's happened?"

I sighed. "For the last time, you don't know what the sex of the baby is!"

He rolled his eyes. "Oh I don't think so. I can feel his little football kicking feet."

"Maybe they're ballerina feet. I'm only 10 weeks!"

"Yeah yeah. Now, what's wrong?" He said, kneeling down to kiss my not-so-big-yet belly.

"Nothing. Wanted a cuddle."

"What have I done now?"

I giggled. "Can you ask your friends to RSPV. I need to make the final arrangements to the seating plan."

"What? The wedding is in 4 months?!"

"Exactly! It's only 4 months away!"

He groaned, kissing my belly once more. "Fine. Who are they?"

"Everyone you invited and sent invites to," he suddenly looked up, moving to the side of the room, picking up some envelopes.

"These?" I grabbed them and they had the names and addresses for all of his friends.

"I swear to god I am going to kill you."

"You have to catch me first." He muttered, before sprinting off. I jumped off the bed, going to chase him. But my belly had other plans. I ran in the opposite direction, straight to the bathroom. Luckily I made it to the bathroom, just in time. I sat tree for a couple of minutes, before getting up and washing my mouth with mouthwash.

"Baby?" Olly's voice rang through the bathroom, as he entered. He came over and hugged me from behind, planting kisses on my head. "You feeling okay?"

"I will be when you post those invites," he started to laugh and stopped when my lips didn't move, "now."

He held his arms up and walked out, "i'm going now!" he shouted, and I heard the front door close.

I sighed, walking down into the front room seeing Josh on the floor playing with a toy. I picked him up, giving him a cuddle. He didn't complain, he put his arms around me and nuzzled himself into my neck.

"Mumma? Am I getting a little brother."

Olly. God sake. It's not a boy!

"Maybe, baby. Mummy's got a little boy or girl in her belly. You're going to be a big brother."

He gasped, clapping his hands together. He put his head on my belly, giggling. "Hello! I your big brother!"