15 - brio's

"I'm 100% single."

"Wow, hear that MursArmy! So, what were you doing with the lovely lady? With boxes?" She said, winking at him.

"She was just moving. She means nothing to me. Hell, I don't even know her name!" He said, laughing. Every word felt like a stab in my heart.

"Daddy" Josh chimed, pointing and crawling to the TV.

"Prick." Alfie muttered under his breathe.

"Alfie, help me pack?" He nodded.

"Where are you going to go?"

"I don't know...Might stay in a hotel for a bit and then start looking for a flat."

"Why don't you just come home? Mum and Dad won't mind!"

"No!" I snapped, instantly regretting it. "Sorry, Alf...I just, can't. It's time for me to move on."

He just simply nodded and went to the bedroom, packing my things. I needed to get out of here. I don't want to be around Olly. He hurt me. He hurt me bad. I can't believe he said all those things about me. 'She means nothing to me.' I just, can't believe Olly...my lovely, gorgeous, handsome Olly would say something like that.

After half an hour of rapid packing, my stuff was in my two suitcases and my holdall. "Ready?" Alfie said, I nodded. "Good, Taxi's waiting."

Alfie was walking home as it was only 10 minutes away. "I'll text you in a minute, when I get to the hotel. Don't tell Mum or Dad, please? I love you, millions." He gave me a hug and I got in the taxi with Josh.

"Where to, Miss?" The taxi man said.

"To the nearest hotel please?"

"Certainly, Miss." He typed in some directions on his SatNav and started to drive.

"Break-up with the boyfriend?" He said, looking into his rearview mirror at me.

"Something like that." I said, smiling at him. He looked about 25..ish. He had black, slick hair, brown eyes, and a smile that could light a room...Like Olly's. Why can't I get Olly out of my stupid head? He doesn't love you anymore. He doesn't want you. You don't mean anything to him.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket, indicating I had a text.

From Ryan: Hi Poppy, was wondering if you're still up for tonight? Xxx

To Ryan: Hey Ryan, yeah of course. Text me the details x

From Ryan: I'll pick you up from Olly's at 7? Xxx

To Ryan: No! Urm, no. Just tell me the address and I'll meet you there? Xx

From Ryan: Er, yeah sure. Xxx

He told me the address and I saved it onto my phone. I'm just waiting for that phone call from Olly to scream at me. I didn't even leave him a note or anything. I just, left.

"Here we are, Miss." The Taxi man, who's name is Adam, said.

"Thank you," I dug in my pockets for some money but he shook his head. "Are you sure?"

"Of course. See you around." I smiled and thanked him again.

I rolled my suitcases into the hotel, while Josh walked next to me.

"Room for two, please?"

"Under five's eat and stay free." The lady on the desk said, on her computer. "How long will you be staying here?"