46 - thinking out loud

After helping Mum plan Alfie's 16th birthday party, I rushed home. I don't know why I was in such a rush. Maybe because I missed Olly so much.

No.

I know it's because I missed him so much.

Mum dropped Josh and I home, and I knocked on the door because I stupidly forgot the key, again.

Only a few seconds later, the door opened. Olly was dressed more...nicer.

He was wearing skinny jeans and a black shirt.

"Hi..." he mumbled, opening the door for me to enter. I smiled at him as I put Josh down and he ran into the living room. I didn't take a second in thinking about it, but my arms wrapped around Olly's waist and I cuddled into his chest. his arms immediately wrapped round my shoulders and pulled me into him, cuddling me harder. I let go and went on my tip toes, kissing his cheek.

"We're okay." I whispered in his ear, padding off into the living room.

---

"And darlin', I will be loving you till we're 70. And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23. And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just the touch of a hand. Well, me I fall in love with you every single day, and I just wanna tell you I am. So honey now, take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. I'm thinking out loud. Maybe we found love right where we are."

I walked into the room where that beautiful sound was coming from. Olly was siting at his piano, playing it whilst singing.

Thinking out loud is a beautiful song.

I bought my hands together, and applauded him. He jumped and his head turned to me. I could see his cheeks turning a faint colour of red.

"That was beautiful." I said, slowly walking over to him.

He shrugged and made room for me to sit on the piano chair. "Want me to teach you how to do it?"

I nodded eagerly as he took my hands and pressed down on the keys.

"Then this one, and that one. Let's try. You do that and I'll sing."

I started playing the piano to the bit that Olly taught me, as he sang along right in time.

We finished and I stopped playing and he stopped singing. We were looking into each other's eyes, smiling at one another. His hand touched my cheek, as his thumb caressed my cheek.

He was gonna kiss me.

Was the last thing that ran through my mind after I found a pair of soft lips on mine.

---

HEY HEY HEY

vote if you're reading - wanna see how many people are reading!

VOTE IF YOU LOVE ED SHEERAN'S ALBUM ❤️❤️❤️