51 - two favourites

"There! I've done it. Happy?" He said, walking back through the door.

"Daddy I gonna be a big brother!" Josh shouted, raising his arms above his head so Olly could pick him up. Olly did so and smiled.

"Yes you are! You're going to have to look after them aren't you!" He giggled and nodded.

"I will daddy!"

I smiled and looked at them. It's weird. Before, Olly wasn't here. In Josh's case, Olly didn't exist. Olly didn't know Josh existed. They were strangers to one another. And now look at them. Partially inseparable.

"So Pops," Olly said, putting Josh down and holding my hand, dragging me into the living room whilst Josh watched Peppa pig, "i'm doing an acoustic set at HMV in London in a week, and I want you both to come." I gasped and nodded.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" I threw my arms around him and hugged him.

"Good. Because don't think I could've done it without my two favourites."

"Will there be loads of people?" I asked.

"Not many. Around 150. They have to win tickets you see. Not allowed to buy them." I nodded and understood what he was talking about.

"That's okay then. Don't want to scare Josh with all the screaming girls and boys." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

I settled down on the couch and cuddled into Olly as he put his arm around my shoulders and he pulled me closer.

Josh whined and climbed into the couch, got in the middle of Olly and I, and cuddled into us while we watched Peppa Pig. Occasionally Josh would laugh and make a few pig sounds, and I would catch Olly staring at me as I laughed with him. But then Olly would just stare at me anyway. I looked to him and we just looked into each other's eyes, and Josh laughed again. We both looked down and smiled at him, both of us kissing his forehead.