32 - airport kisses

The alarm went off at 6am.

Today was the day.

Olly was leaving. For four months. To America.

We haven't really discussed 'us', so I'm not really sure what we are.

"Turn it off." Olly mumbled, his hands around my waist. I extended my hand and turned off the alarm.

I don't want him to go. I really don't. I'm going to be all alone again. On my own.

Well..with Joshy. Like before.

I guess I better get him up. "C'mon Olly. You're leaving at 7. You have an hour."

"I don't wanna go." He whined like a child. His grip around me tightened as he pulled me closer.

"I don't want you to go either, but you'll be back before you know it."

He sighed, getting out of bed. "Doubt it." He mumbled, walking into the bathroom.

I was going to the airport with him, and then leaving him there, obviously.

I heard Josh crying from the other room. I got up, out the door and into his room.

"How's my beautiful boy?" He smiled as I entered his room. "Ready to go to the airport to say bye bye to daddy?" He pouted, starting to cry again. "Oops." I lifted him up, cuddling him. "It's alright. Mummy's here."

I walked down the stairs, putting him in his highchair and feeding him his breakfast.

"Daddy's here!" Olly said, bouncing into the kitchen.

Josh clapped, making the porridge on his hands going everywhere. "Thanks, Josh." He giggled cheekily.

"I'm going to go and get changed." I muttered, walking upstairs and into the bedroom. I scanned my wardrobe, picking out some jeans and a Jack Wills sweatshirt. I did my hair in a fishtail plait, before applying some mascara, eyeliner and foundation to my face.

---

We piled into the car, thankfully there wasn't many paparazzi here. Olly rested his hand on my hand, squeezing it every now and again. Josh was in his car seat, playing with a toy that Olly got him.

Olly got closer to Josh, making weird faces at him. As soon as Olly let go of my hand, I felt lonely. Cold. Wah.

"We're here," Olly said, "let's go." I got Josh out of the car seat, getting out of the car myself. I handed Josh to Olly as Olly insisted to carry and cuddle Josh. Idiot.

---

After a long wait, we were finally in departures. How I managed to get through, I will never know. Olly says he's not allowed to tell me? Rude.

"Flight 456, to JFK, New York, boarding now at Gate 4." The overhead man spoke. We walked hand in hand, Olly carrying Josh and a trail of paparazzi taking a picture of our every move.

Josh cuddled up to Olly, hiding his face in Olly's neck.

"Me don't like it, Daddy." Josh said. The fans, the paparazzi, everyone aw'd.

"So, this is it." I said, letting go of Olly's hand.

"Mhmm." He cuddled Josh, kissing him loads of times. "Goodbye for now my little man. I'll see you soon, though. I love you millions."

"Lub you too Daddy." Josh said, making my heart crumble into a million pieces. Olly put Josh down, and he hugged onto my leg. Josh then detached himself from me as he saw the band.

Olly and I stared at each other for a while, before he came closer and gave me a cuddle. "Please don't leave us again." I mumbled, crying.

"Never in a million years." He replied, his hands either side of my face. "Come here." He bought his lips to mine, bringing back to sensation in my stomach. his tongue swiped my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Since it's a special occasion. I allowed it.

I could feel him smirking into the kiss, as the band coughed, breaking us apart.

He rested his forehead on mine as he smiled, bringing me closer. "I love you." He whispered.

"I-I love you too." I mumbled back, pecking his lips. "I'll see you soon."

He kissed my lips one more time. "I'll see you soon." He confirmed, walking with the band onto the plane. I was about to turn around and walk away but someone grabbed my wrist, twirling me around.

"Forgot to say," Olly said, smashing his lips onto mine. "Bye." And then he ran off back onto the plane.

"I love your Daddy, I do." I whispered to Josh, picking him up and walking through the paparazzi. there weren't many there but still a few.

"I love Daddy too, Mummy!" Josh giggled.

We got in a taxi, and drove home. I gave the man the money, getting out with Josh. I opened the door. Silence. This is how it's going to be for the next four months.