34 - phone calls

3 months.

3 months without Olly.

I talked to him a bit more, now. A few more text messages and at least one phone call a day.

I miss him.

I miss him terribly.

Only one month till he comes home though, got to start thinking about the positives and not the negatives.

I was looking through twitter, when my mentions burst. What?

"@OllysMyHero: @ollyofficial @poppydawson11 aw that's so cute!!!!"

"@SarahGrace96: @ollyofficial @PoppyDawson11 cutest tweet award goes to Olly Murs!"

"@JenLovesOlly: @ollyofficial @PoppyDawson11 can I pls have a relationship like you two. Jealous much."

What are they on about? I clicked on Olly's profile. He tweeted something. Something fucking adorable.

"@ollyofficial: one more month left and then I can see my beautiful girlfriend and son!! Not a day goes by when I don't think of them!!! Love you millions x"

Tears. Of happiness. Oh my gosh. I just want to kiss him and hug him and oh my gosh. My phone started ringing, and Olly's name flashed on my screen. I grinned like an idiot, swiping my finger over the accept button, pressing my phone to my ear.

"Hey you." I said.

"Hi beautiful. What time is it over there?" He asked.

I looked up to the clock, "10 in the morning. What about you?"

"3 in the morning." He said casually.

"What are you doing up?!"

"Couldn't sleep. I want to be with you, Poppy, more than anything. Don't laugh at me, but remember that teddy bear you bought me, on our 3 year anniversary, with a picture of us on it?"

"Yeah..." Where is this going?

"I cuddle up to it every night. Oh and I took some of your perfume... I hope that's not creepy. But...I hate not having you here. I miss you so much."

"Hmm...that's super weird. And super creepy. But I miss you too. More than anything."

He chuckled. "Only one more month left, babe."

"Do you want to talk to Josh? He's really distracted in the TV, he doesn't even notice I'm on the phone."

"Yes yes yes, put him on!"

"You seem more enthusiastic to talk to him more than me." I faked sniffled, causing him to laugh.

"What can I say? Now put him on."

I took the phone away from my ear. "Joshy, wanna talk to Daddy?"

He clapped and got up, as I handed him the phone, I out him on my lap.

"Daddy?"

---

Josh and Olly talked for ages. Blimey. "Daddy gone. He was tired."

He didn't even say goodbye.

My phone vibrated, indicating a got a message.

"Josh hung up before I could say goodbye. So, goodnight beautiful. I love you x"

I grinned like a twat at my phone, replying with "that's okay. Night, I love you too x"

I put my phone on the side, cuddling Josh.

"Daddy will be home soon."