33 - thinking of me

2 months.

2 months since I last saw Olly.

We've hardly talked as well. Maybe a text per day. Better than nothing, right?

I miss him, so much. The last time I saw his face was maybe, 4, 5 weeks ago?

I know Josh misses him too. He cries daily. Saying he wants his Daddy. But I can't give him Olly.

Vickylynn and Pete wanted to spend some time with Josh, so they've had him for the weekend. I've been on my own, for the past day. Nothing to do at all.

I switched on the TV, putting on MTV.

"Cheeky chappy Olly Murs has been spotted around Central Park in New York, looking as hot as ever! He a there's a crowd of screaming teenage girls, doing a rendition of 'Troublemaker'. He had the girls going wild. Murs has two more months left in the states, before returning back to the UK in December. We wonder how his long term girlfriend, Poppy Dawson, and son, Josh Dawson are doing. Stay tuned for more!"

Olly's face flashed across the screen, making my heart melt. I haven't seen him in so long, I miss him so much.

"And here he is with Thinking of Me!"

I turned the volume up a bit, listening to the song.

"Winter time in London are you making plans? Are you still rocking Converse with your old Raybans?"

Olly and I walking around London, in the Winter time. It was sunny at the time, so I was wearing my Raybans. Wearing my tattered Converses that I've had forever.

"If you're siting in the places where we used to be, or if you're somewhere listening to Bob Marley..."

Sitting outside his house, on the lawn, listening to Bob Marley. Sitting in his bedroom, one earphone in his ear, one in mine, listening to Bob Marley.

"Then I know that you're somewhere thinking of me."

I most definitely am.

"Do you still pick up the seashells on that pebble beach? Remember when that crab came up and pinched your feet?"

Yeah. We were walking along the beach, hand in hand, walking Molly...Olly's dog. "Here's a shell for you, babe." Olly said, handing it to me. I kissed his cheek and smiled in gratitude. "holy crap!" I shrieked, I looked down and saw a crab, and a bit of blood on my foot.

"When that old guy gave us all those drinks for free, do you still get knocked down by that Bacardi breeze?"

Yes. I do. Olly and I attended a party, of one of his good friends. "I'll get you...a Bacardi breeze." He said. I nodded, minutes later. I was absolutely hammered.

"Then I know that you're somewhere thinking of me."

I am, Olly. I'm thinking of you. I was always thinking of you.

"I remember taking you out on that 86, standing in your doorway where we used to kiss. Then your Dad came out and chased me down the street, if you remember just how scared I used to be,"

Classic Olly. Not wanting to drive because he wanted to drink. So we came home in the bus. We locked eyes, before he pulled me closer, his lips grazing mine. He grabbed the back of my neck, planting his lips onto mine. "Ehem." We turned round to see my Dad standing there. "see you later." Olly muttered, before legging it down the road. "Yeah you better run!" Dad said, running halfway down the road.

"Then I know that you're somewhere thinking of me."

Most certainly am, Mr Murs. Most certainly am.