42 - uh oh

"Uh oh..." I hung up from Robbie quickly, grabbing my jeans that were laying on the chair, staying in my Rolling Stones t-shirt. I grabbed my phone, and heard a honk. Robbie said someone would come and get me, I'm guessing this is them.

I ran outside, gently shutting the door as it was about 3 in the morning. The door opened and I got in, stupidly.

I looked to my right, Ryan.

Oh god. This could get awkward.

"Ry-Ryan..." I stuttered, keeping my eyes away from him, because if I look at him, the guilt will just take over my whole body and I will probably do something, very very stupid.

"Hey Poppy, it's fine. Let's just forget everything. It was a long shot us working anyway, we're just here for Olly. Okay?" He said, starting the car and driving off. I smiled and nodded, still eyes focused on anything but him. "Bet you're wondering what happened, ey?"

I nodded once more. "I'll tell you when we get to the hospital, now let's just put on the radio."

---

Ryan and I were singing our hearts out by the time we got to our destination. "I really shouldn't be happy and singing but singing helps my takes my mind off everything shit in my life...it's therapeutic."

Ryan nodded, agreeing. "Totally." We got out the car and jogged towards the entrance. There was a man with his hood up and sunglasses on standing outside.

"Why the hell is he wearing sunglasses? It's not exactly sunny. It's in the middle of the night!"

The man took the sunglasses off, and it was Robbie. Oh.

"My bad." I said, sticking my hands up in defence. Robbie scoffed and he took my arm.

"Here we are," Robbie said, siting me down outside a room which said 'Olly Murs'. Way to make it subtle that there's a pop star in here. "do you wanna know what happened?"

Suddenly, a few more faces appeared. Mostly all of Olly's friends that I don't know that well. I nodded to Robbie, my eyes landing back on him.

"He got drunk. Really drunk. He was dancing on top of the bar. It was so fucking hilarious..." He noticed me scowling at him and he coughed, "and then he was shouting some shit and he fell. Doctors are assessing him now so we don't know what's happened. But there's this video that's hilarious, you will wet yourself!" I gasped, and he shook his head. "Maybe not..."

He gave me his phone and I pressed play. It was Olly dancing on the bar. "Why am I watching this? I'd rather not see my boyfriend fall and nearly kill himself." Robbie ignored me and pointed to the phone.

"I want my Poppy! Someone get my Poppy! I love her, hell! I want her here now! I miss her. Fuckkkkk, I'm so drunk. I want my girlfriend! Wait! Stop!" The crowd suddenly stopped. "Is she my girlfriend? Oh shit! What if she hates me! What will i do if she leaves me! No she can't leave me! I love her! I have a son! Guys! I have a son! Did you know that? GIVE ME ANOTHER DRINK!" And the screen went blank.

What the hell was that...

"He nearly had a panic attack. He loves you, Poppy... More than anything. Don't leave him..."

"Mr Williams?" A doctor said, coming out of Olly's room. I stood up straight.

"This is Poppy, Olly's girlfriend." Robbie said, and the doctor shook my hand.

"Yes, I know. Olly's been talking about you since he got here." I blushed deeply and looked down. "Come with me. Just you two." We followed the doctor into Olly's room and he was there, lying on the bed, his eyes closed and...a cast around his arm. Oh god.

"He's sobered up a little bit, but he's under medication to try and take the pain from his arm away. I'll leave you to it."

Olly's eyes snapped open and landed straight on me.

"Poppy? I'm so sorry..." I ran over to him, cupping his face.

"Hey, hey it's fine. You're okay, well sort of, but that's all that matters hey." He smiled and kissed me. And then I slapped his good arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He said.

"For scaring me! I thought something extremely bad had happened!"

"I'm sorry.. I don't even remember what happened."

"Yeah guys, I'm fine over here by the way!" We heard behind us. Robbie. I turned around and motioned for him to join us. He came over and gave his phone to Olly. "This will remind you."

And Olly watched the video.