48 - crash

Olly, Josh and I were in a restaurant, getting some food to celebrate me passing. Well..scrubby McDonalds because that's where Josh wanted to go.

"So proud of you, Pops. Amazing." I giggled and smiled.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go and drive to see Mum and Dad. You two can go home and I'll see you there later."

"Want me to drive you?" Olly said. I shook my head.

"I've just passed my test, I'll be fine!"

"Exactly...you've just passed. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll be fine, i'll text you when I get there." I got up, giving a kiss to Josh and one to Olly. "Love you baby," I said to Josh, and smiled to Olly. "I'll see you in a bit."

As I was leaving, I could've sworn I heard Olly say 'love you', but I continued walking and ignored it.

- Olly's POV -

"Love you." I whispered to Poppy, just as she was leaving. I wish I could tell her I love her. Because I do. I love her more than anything. She's my world. Her and Josh. They are my whole entire world. I wish I could tell her.

"C'mon then Joshy, shall we go home and watch some movies?" He clapped his hands and got up, putting his arms out for me to pick him up. "Big boy."

I strapped him in the car seat, and then got in the front seat.

Driving home, I couldn't help worry about Poppy. She was so happy, but she only just passed her test... I didn't want her to get hurt.

We got to the house, quickly getting out and into the house, avoiding the paparazzi. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask Josh.

"Peppa!"

I laughed, grabbing the DVD and putting it into the TV. I sit him on my lap but he gets off and sits on the ground, nearer the TV.

"Not too near, Josh." He moves back a tiny bit, as I shake my head.

I rest my head back, falling into a sleep.

What only felt like 2 minutes later, I woke up with someone jumping on me. "Daddy!"

I looked at the clock, I've been asleep for 30 minutes... I checked my phone - no messages from Poppy.

"Daddy! Nanny!"

"Nanny? What are you-" I looked where Josh was looking and Poppy's mum was on the TV, in tears. I turned the volume up.

"She just passed her test, and she was driving here, and then I got a call. Thinking it would've been from Poppy. It wasn't. It was the police."

I gasped. No. No. No. I grabbed my phone, calling her over and over again until she picked up.

"Sara! Sara please tell me what's happened? Poppy's not hurt is she? Please tell me she's not hurt. I was so worried about her. Please, I can't be without her. What's happened?!"

"Olly," she sniffed. "She's been in a car crash."