24 - the date continued

We pulled up in front of Olly's parents house. "Olly...why are we here?" I asked, as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

He tapped his nose, jogging round the other side of the car and getting out Josh. Guess I'll be getting myself out then. I unbuckled my seatbelt and was about to open the door when Olly stopped me. "Stay here." He said, jogging up to Vicky and Pete's house with Josh in his hands.

He came back minutes later, but with no Josh.

"Olly?"

"We're going out. My parents are looking after Josh and we'll pick him up tomorrow." I said, driving away.

"But I didn't even say goodbye!" I shouted, looking back at the house.

"Calm down, you're not going to die." He said, chuckling.

"Fine. At least tell me where we're going." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nu-uh."

Ugh. I sighed. Resting my elbow on the window and gazing out the window. It was around 8 o'clock so I have no idea where we're going.

A few minutes later, Olly pulled up in a crowded car park. I turned around and saw...a fun fair.

"Holy crap..I love funfairs!" I shouted, hitting Olly on the arm.

"I know, babe," he said, "I was with you for a while." He chuckled. I looked down at my outfit.

"I'm not really dressed for one though."

"Ah ha! I came prepared." He pulled out a carrier bag from the back and gave it to me. I opened it and there were some jeans and a Superman jumper, along with my Converses.

I giggled. "Thank you, Olly."

He shrugged and smiled. "You're gonna either have to get changed here or in the portaloo."

I thought for a bit. "Portaloo."

He laughed and opened the door for, me as I skipped away to the portaloo.

When I came back, Olly was dressed differently as well. He had black skinny jeans on still, but with a striped sweatshirt and a denim jacket, with white vans.

"Oh Olly, denim on denim." I tutted and laughed.

"It works with me." He said, pouting and making a peace sign with his hands. I giggled and we linked arms, walking into the crowds of people.

---

Olly and I had literally been on every ride. It was 11.30pm and the fair was closing at 12. We were walking out when Olly pulled me back. He help up his two index fingers, running off somewhere. I stayed where I was for about 5 minutes, when Olly came back with a massive teddy in his hands. 

"For you, ma'am." He said, handing it to me. I blushed and accepted it. 

"Thank you, kind sir." I said, pecking a kiss on his cheek. Even though I only kissed him for a second, I could feel his cheeks getting hotter. "Shall we go?" I said, taking his hand in mine and walking back to the car. 

---

"Thank you for tonight, Olly. I loved it." I said, giving him another kiss on the cheek and heading off to the bedroom. 

"Poppy, wait!" he said, grabbing my hand. "I have one more thing for you." 

I shook my head. "Nu-uh. No more. Today was enough so no thank you." I said, laughing. 

He handed me an envelope. "open it." He said, shaking it in front of me. 

I took it and hesitantly opened it. I read it out. "£200 of driving lessons... What?!" I said, staring down at the voucher. "Olly, no! I can't accept this!" 

"Too late!" He said, running off to his bedroom and locking the door. 

"Olly, come on. I can't accept this!" I said at his bedroom door, sliding it under the door. He shot it right back out under the door. I sighed, picking it up. "can you open the door so I can thank you?" 

He opened the door and I smiled, before putting it in his face nd running back to my room. I can't accept it. It's too much. He knocked on my door gently. I got up and opened it. "Poppy, please." he said, pouting. I sighed, grabbing the envelope from him. 

"Thank you, Olly." I said, giving him a meaningful hug. 

"You're welcome, beautiful." he said, kissing my forehead and turning around to walk into his bedroom. 

---

again, go on instagram (@ollymursyo) and there shall be a couple of pictures! 

nicest comment gets dedication!