41 - new years

Firstly, I just want to say, I'm sorry for not updating! I've been busy with college and that and haven't really had any time! So I apologise! Enjoy chickens! x

---

For Christmas, we all went round Olly's parents house. Including my family. Mum and Dad were ecstatic to see Vicky and Pete again, same with them. It was good to see Fay and Louie, who I never met. Alfie also enjoyed himself.

We opened each others presents, and then Vicky cooked us a mean roast dinner. It was amazing. I have definitely missed her cooking.

It's New Years Eve now, and Olly and I are going to a party. All of the 'A-listers' are going to be there apparently. Olly has only mentioned One Direction, The Vamps, 5 Seconds of Summer, you know, and those like Robbie Williams, Gary Barlow and Alex Turner. Mmm. Alex Turner.

My parents are having Josh. I feel bad for them having to look after him all the time but I don't want him going to a party, seeing his Daddy get drunk as hell.

"Does this look okay? You know...for Alex Turner." I teased, smoothing down my dress.

"Does this look okay? You know, for Cheryl Cole." Olly bit back, copying my actions by smoothing down his button-up shirt.

I dramatically walked over to the bedside table, bringing out a condom, jokingly. "You know, just incase.."

Olly snatched it from my hand and out it in his trouser pocket. "Thanks for the idea." I dug into his pockets and through it back into the drawer. "Hey you started it." He said, throwing up his hands.

I laughed, putting my heels on. "Do I look okay?"

"Do you even have to ask me that?"

I shrugged. "You look beautiful. You know, for a girl of your age."

I hit him and fake gasped. "You suck."

"That's your job." He said cheekily, before winking at me.

I felt my face heat up as I grabbed my jacket and clutch bag. "Let's go."

---

"Let's get this party started!" Olly shouted as we entered the club that has been hired out for tonight.

Throughout the place, I could hear people shouting Olly's name and cheering. We must be the last ones to get here, cause this place is packed.

I never really did like crowds. I saw a recognisable face running up to us, as I grabbed onto Olly's hand.

"Hey guys!" Robbie Williams said, giving us hugs.

"Hey Rob, mate." Olly said, shaking his hand.

I glanced over the crowd, seeing who else is here. I gasped, holding my breath. I slapped Olly's chest and squealed. He glanced over to me, trying to snap me out of my trance.

"A-Alex Tur-Turner..." I stuttered, pointing to the man in the leather jacket and slicked back hair.

Alex turned his head, as we locked eye-contact. Holy crap. I found an arm sneak around my waist and pulling my closer. "You're mine." He whispered into my hair, causing me to giggle at his jealous actions.

"Olly Murs, right?" Alex said, holding out his hand to Olly. Olly took it and nodded. "And who's this beautiful young woman?"

"This is Poppy, my girlfriend." Olly said through a clenched jaw.

"Hi, I'm Poppy and I love you," I threw my hands in my face, embarrassed by my actions, "fuck, I'm sorry. I'm just a huge fan."

He chuckled and took my hand, kissing it softly. "My pleasure."

I giggle like a little school girl and Olly pulled me away.

"I'm sorry..I just...wow, Alex Turner." I babbled. Olly smiled and kissed me softly.

"You're an idiot." He said, pecking my lips again.

"You love me though."

"I do, I do."

---

"3...2...1...Happy New Year!" Everyone cheered. Olly grabbed my waist and kissed me, me smiling through the kiss.

"Happy new year, baby."

"Happy new year, Ols," I yawned, gaining a bit of a headache. "I think I'm gonna head home. I'm feeling a bit ill."

"Alright, let me grab my jacket." He said, me shaking my head.

"No. You stay. It's fine. I'll see you later." I pecked his lips, grabbing my coat and saying my goodbyes and getting in the taxi which I called a while back.

"Thank you." I said to the taxi driver, me giving him some money. I got out of the taxi, getting my keys and opening the door. The minute I got into bedroom, I collapsed on the bed, falling asleep in minutes.

---

My phone was vibrating on the side. Wait, what? I opened my eyes, glancing at the time. 03:45. What the hell. I picked up my phone, sliding my thumb along the screen.

"Hello?" I muttered into the phone.

"Poppy? It's Rob...Robbie Williams. We have a bit of a problem."

---

VOTE YAY PLS