47 - worries

I woke up with an arm draped across me. I was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. What. I looked across and saw Olly, sound asleep. But there was another head in the middle of us.

Josh.

I looked at the time and it was only 7 o'clock. Wow.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, making a cup of tea. I don't really know what's happening with Olly. Just last year, I didn't see him for three years. And now, here I am, living in his house, cuddled up to him in bed, with our son. What does this mean? Does this mean I love him? Because when Olly left me, I think I physically lost the ability to love. Is that crazy?

I can't say those words to him though. What if he leaves me again? He's bound to? Right.

He's done it once. He's capable of doing it again. And that scares me. I don't want him to leave. I don't want him to leave me or Josh. Josh needs his Dad.

"Mumma?" I turned around and saw Olly holding Josh.

"Hey bubba," I took him from Olly, "good sleep?" He giggled and nodded.

"You looked deep in thought there." Olly said, taking over from making the teas.

"Uh...yeah, just thinking." I replied, smiling.

Oh shit...my driving test is today!

I literally jumping, passing Josh to Olly. I ran upstairs, rushing into the shower.

I heard a knock in the door, and some talking. But the shower was running so I couldn't hear.

I got out 10 minutes, with Olly sitting outside. "What the hell Poppy?!"

"Driving test is today at 8.30! It's 8 now!" I rushed into the bedroom, throwing on some random clothes.

"Do you want me to drive you?" I nodded and was rushing around like mad.

A few minutes later, Olly and Josh were dressed and we were getting into his car.

"You'll be fine. Okay. You'll ace it."

---

"I passed!" I shouted, running out to meet Olly and Josh.