28 - cuddles with my favourite man

"Ollyyyy," I whined, clutching my stomach, "Ollyyyyy." I repeated. He came walking into the room, smirking at me.

"For the hundreth time, I'm not returning the car."

I groaned. "It's not that. Tom. Uncle Tom." I said, inbetween grunts and groans.

He grabbed my phone, looking through something.

"There's no one with the name Tom on here? You don't even have an Uncle Tom?! Wait...are you awake? Are you sleep-talking? Crap...you said my name...are you dreaming about me..."

"Shut up! Get me a hot water bottle...please." He crossed his arms.

"Who's Tom?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Time...Of...Month." I said, clutching my stomach. His eyes widened, rushing out of the room.

I hate being a girl. Like literally. Why must we be cursed with this shit every fucking month. I sighed, clutching my stomach.

"Right," Olly said, rushing in the room with a handful of things. "We have a hot water bottle, chocolate, a cup of tea, movies..." He trailed off, spreading them out on the bed. "And you have your favourite man to cuddle with all day with." He said, winking.

"Liam Hemsworth is here?!" I joked. Olly took it seriously.

His mouth hung open as he shook his head. "N-no."

"Josh Hutcherson?"

He shook his head again.

"Sam Claflin?" He turned around and was about to walk out when I laughed. "Get into bed, you idiot."

He rolled his eyes, getting under the covers with me. "Hold up!" I shouted. "Get Josh, please." He nodded, jogging out of the room. He came back in seconds later, with Josh in his arms. 

"Mumma!" He shouted, running over to me and jumping on the bed. 

"Hey baby." I cooed, cuddling him. 

Olly got in under the covers, and pressed play on the first movie. 

"What are we watching?" I sighed as I saw the opening credits. "The Goonies, really?"

He grinned sheepishly. "Hey it's the best movie out there!" 

---

I looked up to Olly, who was quoting nearly every word. 

I wanted to kiss him. His lips look so-

"You want to kiss me?" He asked, turning his head to me. 

I shook my head, blushing furiously and I looked down to the duvet instead of him. Anywhere but him. I can't believe I said that outloud. 

"You only have to ask, darling." He said, in a seductive tone. I didn't know what to say. Until the doorbell rung. 

"Saved by the bell." I muttered, getting out of bed and walking downstairs, going to the door. I completely forgot about what I was wearing. I was in my pyjamas with my hair in a messy ponytail. I looked a mess. I opened the door, only showing my head, hiding the rest of my body. When I realised who it was, it swung the door open and jumped into his arms. 

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" 

---

who do you think it is? comment bitchezzzzzz. 

x love you x