14 - just a random girl

I heard a knock at the door, terrified to answer it. The paparazzi have been outside the flat for at least two days, I haven't been allowed out. Olly's being so over-protective of me. And Josh, to be honest. Which I understand. 

The knock occured again. I tried to ignore it and hopefully they'll go away. The letterbox in the door opened, and I gasped. "Pops!" I heard someone shout. I knew that voice... "Poppy!" Alfie. 

"Alfie?" I whispered.

"Yeah, let me in." he whispered back.

Hmmm... It could just be anyone. "What's my full name?" I asked, on the other side of the door. 

"What the hell? Poppy I'm your brother-"

"Bye bye." 

I heard him grunt on the other side. "Poppy Mae Dawson." I giggled. I opened the door and saw Alfie. I gave him massive hug and then slammed the door shut. "You're so annoying." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you, shut up." He laughed and gave me a final squeeze before letting go. "There's coke in the fridge if you want one." He nodded and went over there. I grabbed my coffee from the table and sat on the sofa. Alfie plopped down next to me. "So, how's everything at home?" I said, breaking the awkward silence. 

He sighed. "It's not the same, Pops. Mum cries nearly every night, and Dad? Dad doesn't talk anymore. Not even to Mum. You need to go and see them." 

"But Dad doesn't understand that I want Joshua to have a father! He just thinks he can controls my life! I'm 24 for gods sake." 

"I know, Pops. But just try? I hate seeing them like this." 

"When did you get so wise, little brother?" I said, ruffling his hair. He laughed.

"So where's my little newphew?" 

"He's in the room on the left, sleeping," right then, I heard him cry, "Or not." I put down my coffee and was about to get up when Alfie stopped me. 

"I'll do it." I thanked him and sat back down, getting out my phone and scrolling through twitter. 

Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. 

Why do people hate me so much? They don't even know who I am? 

Then one tweet caught my eye. 

"@ollyofficial: "Please don't hate on my friend @PoppyDawson11, she's done nothing wrong. She doesn't deserve any of this. If you were proper fans you'd respect her."  

He actually stood up for me. And he admitted that we were friends...Great. More hate. 

Another tweet from Olly came up. "@ollyofficial: GUYS! I'm on in 5!!! Make sure you tune in to 4Music and watch me interview! Especialy you ; )" 

Did he mean me? I switched on the TV and skipped to 4music, where it was sure, an interview with Olly Murs. 

"Right, here we have Mr Olly Murs!!" The interviewer said, where the camera went to Olly and he smiled. He was...so perfect. 

"So Mr Murs, how's life so far?" 

"It's good, really good. We're working on a new album at the moment, which will be out in November. And I've got a few shows coming up, performing my new single...Dear Darlin'." 

"Sounds exciting! Now, the question everyone is dying to have answers for... Who's the girl?!" 

A picture of Josh and I from that other day was shown up on the screen, causing me to gasp. 

"Hey Pops-" I cut Alfie off my shushing him. He gasped as well. He sat down on the sofa with Josh on his knee. 

"She's...she's no one. Just a random girl." He said, blushing slightly. 

What the fuck? A random girl? 

"So...you're still single and ready to mingle?" 

"I'm 100% single." 

---

hellooooo, quick authors note.

go on my instagram and there will be a surprise! 

my instagram is: @ollymursyo.

make sure you follow and like my picsssss!

love you chickens xxxxxxxx