25 - lunch with parents

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating against my bedside table. I turned round, trying to grab my phone and maybe throw it at a wall.

I pressed the accept button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I mumbled, still feeling tired.

"It's Olly! I had to nip out for a bit to go and pick up Josh. I'll be back in about half an hour."

"You could have left my a flippin' text, not waking me up at..." I looked over to the clock, "9:30!"

He chuckled through the line, "sorry. Guess I just wanted to hear your voice." I didn't know what to say. Should I say thanks? Should I said okay? Should I say I wanted to hear his voice? "I'll see you in a bit babe. Go back to sleep."

"Unlikely." I said, hanging up the phone.

---

"Poppy...Poppy...Poppy.." I heard the oh so familiar voice of Olly by my right side. 

"5 more minutes." I mumbled, turning over and burying my face into my pillow. 

"Poppy, it's 12 o'clock," He said, chuckling slightly. "I've let you have 2 and a half more hours in bed, it's time to get up now orrrrrr.. the tickle monster will make a return." He said. Even though I couldn't see him, I could see there was a massive smirk on his face. Uh oh. He knows I'm ticklish. Of course he knows. He was with me for 5 years. He used to always tickle me when I was tired, or pissed off, or happy... Whatever mood I was in, to be honest. He told me that he just liked hearing my laugh. "One...two..." He said, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

"Oll-"

"Three!" He said, jumping on the bed, embedding his fingers in my hips, making me squirm beneath him. 

"O-Olly!" I managed to say, as I laughed so much I was nearly crying. "I'm getting up!" I said, trying to remove his hands. 

"Give me a kiss and I'll stop." He said. 

I laughed even more. "No." I said, trying to be serious but Olly tickled me more that it made me laugh even louder. "Fine!" 

He pouted his lips and closed his eyes, taking his fingers away from my hips. He layed them on the bed, and I made my escape. I quickly jumped off the bed and ran into the kitchen, where Josh was seating with my parents and Olly's parents. Oh. This is super awkward. I looked down at myself, seeing Olly's t-shirt and a pair of shorts that you can't actually see. 

"I...I just woke up." I muttered, grapping some Orange Juice from the fridge. 

"Yeah, yeah." Mum said, rolling her eyes. 

"Kids." Vicky-lynn muttered, rolling her eyes as well. Olly came running down the stairs. 

"Oi, Poopy!" He said, waving to my parents and his. 

"You knew they were here?" He nodded. "And you didn't think to tell me?" He shrugged.

I walked over to Josh, who was sitting in his high chair. "Hiya baby." I cooed, picking him up and giving him a cuddle. "How's my favourite man?" 

"I'm great thanks, Poppy. Bit worn out to be honest." Olly said, winking at me. 

"From running down the stairs! He was running down the stairs because he was tickling me and I ran away! I swear!" I practically yelled, glaring at Olly. 

"That's what you want them to think." He said, taking Josh out of my arms and walking out of the room. I blushed and looked down. 

"I'm going to get changed." I muttered, turning around and jogging up the stairs. 

I sat down on the bed, pulling my knees up to my chin, resting my chin on them. Olly is such an idiot. But he's my idiot. Wait, what? No he's not. Well..he sort of is. According to his management. It's not that I don't enjoy it. Because...I do. As much as I don't want to. I do. I love his company. I love how he's so stupid. I love how he makes me laugh. I love how he makes me feel. I love how he makes me smile. I love how he knows me inside out. I love how he is with Josh. I love the way that Josh loves him. I love the way he loves me. I love the way I love hi- 

My thoughts were interrupted by Olly swinging the door open. "Hurry up. I've got something to show you." He said, looking at my legs. I realised that my knickers were on show. I pulled my legs straight down and blushed hard. I pulled the t-shirt to cover my legs, while Olly just stood in the doorway, smirking at me. He suddenly stopped, letting his hands cover his 'area'. 

"So, yeah, hurry up." He rushed, exiting the room. 

Did he...did he just get a boner? 

I shook my head and laughed. I got changed into some clothes, put on minimal make-up and did my hair in a fishtail plait. I jogged back down the stairs and into the front room, where I was greeted by my family, Olly's family and Josh. But no Olly. Hmm. 

"Where's Olly?" I asked, as they all shrugged. "Be right back." I mumbled. Not that they really noticed. I jogged back up the stairs, and straight to Olly's room. I was about to knock but I heard him talking to someone. 

"Mate...yeah, I don't know what I'm going to do. She was literally just sitting on the bed and it gave me a boner?...fuck off, that's not too much information! Just help me. I'm going crazy here. All I want to do is kiss her. She's so fucking irrestitable." 

"I know." I think the other man on the phone said. 

"Don't you dare think about her like that. She's...she's amazing. I lo-"

I figured I should interrupt and knock on the door. Olly mumbled a 'bye' to the person on the phone and opened the door. "Alright?" I said, leaning against the doorframe, biting my lip. 

I response, Olly bit his lip. "I was...I was just grabbing my phone." 

I nodded. "Of course you were." I said, walking away, wiggling my bum a bit more than usual. I could have some fun with this. 

I heard him sigh, but then his footsteps indicating he was following me. "Olly, Poppy, you ready?" Mum said. I nodded and so did Olly. 

"I have a surprise for you later." He whispered seductively in my ear. I rose my eyebrow at him and he winked. I tutted and walked out the door, into Olly's car. Olly, Josh, and I went in Olly's car, and my parents and Olly's parents went in my Dad's car. 

"Uh, Olly? Where are we going?" 

"Oh right, yeah we're just going out to lunch. Don't worry, we'll have the house to ourselves later." He said, winking. I scoffed and turned away from his stare, looking out the window. 

---

"Holy shit! You're Olly Murs!" A teenage girl said, nearly in tears. 

"Hi, babe." Olly said, flashing his to-die for smile. I literally melted, just like the rest of the girls crowding him. 

I decided to just leave him there, and walk in with my parents and Olly's parents, with Josh in my arms. We wait for 10 minutes until we finally get a table. Olly is still outside with the fans, I'm guessing. 

He has been gone for 30 minutes. I miss him. "I'm just going to see..what's taking him so long." I muttered, getting up and walking out the door. I saw Olly, still surrounded by screaming teenage girls. Suddenly, there was a scream. The crowd separated, where Olly kneeled down to a little girl who was on the floor. 

"Are you okay, Princess?" He asked her, gently helping her up. He wiped her tears and hugged her gently. She nodded, smiling up at him. A lady, who I'm guessing is her mum, comes through the crowd and picks up the little girl. She's smiling up to Olly, who's smiling down at her. They're talking. I can't hear what they're saying. They hugged. I couldn't watch anymore. I turned around and went back inside. 

"He's...he's just talking to some fans, still." I said, partly telling the truth. 

They nodded, as our waiter came over and we ordered our meals, leaving Olly to order his if he ever comes back.