18 - news

After several hours of intense shopping, I am finally done. The queue for Olly's meet and greet has gone down, with only about 10 people left. Olly must be dying, signing all those CD's and standing up, taking loads of pictures.

I walk back into the square where I spot Olly with a little girl, around 5. "What's your name, beautiful?" I hear him say.

"Poppy!" The little girl beams at him.

"What a beautiful name. I have a very good friend called Poppy, and she is beautiful just like you!"

I started to blush and hoping that no one could see me. I smiled to myself and went back to sit in the car.

After putting all of the bags in the boot, I closed it and was about to get in the passenger seat, until I was bombarded with photographers.

"How do you know Mr Murs?"

"Are you and Mr Murs in a relationship?"

"Isn't this Mr Murs' car? Are you going home with him?"

I was on the verge of crying. I've never had this much attention in my life. And I hate it. I couldn't even open the door, they were pressing me up to it so hard, my back ached.

"That's enough!" I heard from behind the paparazzi. "Leave the girl alone." It was Olly.

He pushed through the crowd and got to me. "Hey, are you alright?" He placed his hands on my cheeks, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Mr Murs, is this your girlfriend?"

"Are you two an item?"

"Or is she just another girl you're going to sleep with and abandon?"

I felt Olly getting tense. "Olly...dont." He was going to get mad, I know it.

"Get out of my way, now." He spat, trying to open the door for me.

"Olly, is she your girlfriend?!"

"How long have you two been together?!"

"Just tell them," I whispered in Olly's ear.

He sighed and kissed my cheek. Even his lips on my cheek bought back memories, and a blush to my cheek.

"Yes, she is my girlfriend." He simply said, and suddenly the paparazzi backed away.

"How about a kiss?" One of them asked. Olly smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. This looks good, me being pushed against the car whilst Olly kisses me.

He bought his head forward, and I the same, meeting each other halfway. His lips collided with mine and I couldn't seem to pull away. He still gave me the same butterflies I got when I first kissed him 8 years ago. He pulled away, smirking at me.

He opened the door for me and I eventually got in. He jogged round to the other side to get in. He started the car and drove off.

"So...how was the meet and greet?"

Olly laughed, shaking his head. "I think we should talk about what just happened."

I paused for a bit. Great. "What? What just happened?" I asked, acting clueless.

"I know you still feel it, Poppy."

"How do you know?"

"Because I felt it too."

---

Olly and I got home around sixish, and was greeted by Olly's parents. We told them about the meeting, and the press and everything. They seemed happy, too happy. I excused myself to go to the toilet and when I came back they were talking.

"Olly, please, don't push anything." I heard Vicky say.

"Mum, I love her. I was so bloody stupid letting her go like that. I regretted it for the past 3 years, and I swear I'll never do anything like that again." Olly replied, sighing at the end.

"Oliver, this is the happiest I've seen you in 3 years."

"Because she hasn't been there."

I felt like this was my time to return, so I made a bit of noise to let them know that I was coming, and I entered the room.

"Dinners ready, sweetie." Vicky said, and disappeared into the kitchen.

I caught Olly staring at me, not even discretely. It was plain obvious.

"Want to take a picture? It'll last longer."

"Already got a couple." Olly said, winking at me. I playfully pushed him and walked into the dining room.

---

The next morning I woke up at 8 o'clock, thanks to Olly. He repeatably tapped my shoulder, trying to wake me up to show me something. I said I'd be in his room in 10 minutes, but it's been about 30 and I can't be bothered to move.

Olly came bursting in the room with a handful of magazines. "If you're not gonna come to me, I'll come to you," I giggled. "take a look at these."

I grabbed the first magazine which happened to be 'Heat' magazine. Holy crap.

The picture of the front page was Olly and I kissing. Yesterday, against the car. "Holy shit, Olly!"

He laughed and I opened the magazine to read the article.

"Mr Murs has got a lucky lady in his life. according to Murs' management, Olly (28) and Poppy Dawson (24) met and dated when she was only 16 and he was 20. They dated up until he entered the X factor, while she found out she was pregnant. WITH OLLY'S CHILD! Yes Mursarmy, you heard us right. Olly Murs is a father! He has a SON who is THREE years old. I'm thinking father-son selfies? Follow us on twitter to find out more!"

I put the magazine down and looked to Olly, who was playing with Josh on the floor. "Woah. I thought they'd make up a story, not tell the whole thing." He nodded in agreement. I read the rest of the articles, basically all saying the same. "So this is it, huh? I'm going to be known to the world as your girlfriend? And Josh is going to be known to the world."

"If you don't want to, just tell me."

I shrugged. "It's fine."

"How about a picture for twitter? Of 'the happy family'," I smiled and nodded.

He got out his iPad and switched it to the front camera, getting us all in the screen. "1...2...3...CHEESE" Olly said as we all cheesily smiled at the camera.

I looked to Olly and he looked at me, and we smiled at each other. I didn't realise but he took another picture. I hit him and looked at the screen. It was a really cute picture. Josh was showing his teeth, smiling the cheesiest grin ever, and Olly and I. Well, Olly and I look like we are in love. Staring into each other's eyes, smiling at each other.

He closed the photo app and went on twitter.

"@ollyofficial: my beautiful SON and GIRLFRIEND!!!!" And added the picture of Olly and I smiling at each other and Josh being cheesy.

"Perfect." I heard Olly mutter under his breathe.