35 - welcome back

This chapter contains sexual nature. Really not very good with this shit, but let's have a go eyyy.

Olly was coming home in a week.

Josh wasn't here, he was out with Mum, Dad and Alfie. They offered to take me, but I declined. I'd rather watch movies and eat Ben and Jerry's all day.

I've missed him like c r a z y.

I've missed the way he makes me feel. I missed the way he makes me laugh. I miss his sexual jokes. I miss the way he bites his lip. I miss the way he dribbles in his sleep. I miss the way-

The door bell sprung into action which interrupted my thoughts. 'i'll be right back.' I thought to myself, making my way to the door.

My jaw dropped. No way.... Holy crap. I shut the door. No way, I'm dreaming, right? I pinched myself. Ouch. Definitely not dreaming.

I opened the door again, to see a confused looking...Olly.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, pouncing onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pushed me into the house, letting me go. He dragged his suitcases in, shutting the door. I took no time in pulling him closer, closing the gap between us.

At first, he was shocked with my actions, but immediately started kissing back. He put his hands on my thighs, indicating for me to jump. I did so, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt something hard up against my back, realising Olly had pushed me against a wall.

"You're...an...idiot..." I mumbled against his lips, trying not to break the kiss.

"How...so?" He replied, still not breaking the kiss.

"You..a week..I thought." I couldn't talk any further as Olly slipped his tongue into my mouth. He took advantage of the fact that my mouth was open, trying to tell him that he's a twat. The pressure on my back disappeared as we were now moving. Olly carried me up to stairs, pushing open the door. He laid me down on the bed, hovering over me. He grazed his lips over mine, before lightly sucking at my neck. I moaned as he once again found my soft spot.

"O-Olly," I moaned, "fuck."

He chuckled deeply as his lips returned to mine.

He pulled my t-shirt over my head, breaking the kiss, only for a second before his lips were back to my lips. Revealing my pink bra.

Olly was in control. Just how he always used to.

He fumbled with the button and zip on my jeans, pulling them down revealing my pink knickers. They're not exactly the most attractive knickers, but Olly obviously didn't mind...

"Holy shit...i've missed this."

He pulled down my knickers, grinning at the sight.

Before I could even think, a finger entered me. Fuck. Fuck. Shit. Bigger. Fuck. "Olly...fuck."

"Hmm baby."

I arched my back as he curled his finger inside me.

He abruptly stopped, leaving me in a mess. I looked up and saw him pulling down his own jeans, and taking off his own top.

"I could have done that for you."

"You can have the honours of taking off my boxers." I giggled, the noticed his bulge. A bulge a blind man could see.

I pulled him down, kissing his neck, just like he did. Fuck. I need him inside of me. I pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard length. He shot up, jogging to the bedside table pulling out a condom. He slipped it on, wasting no time in thrusting himself into me.

---

After minutes of heaven for both of us, we both lay there, naked and in each others embrace.

"Wow. I was not expecting that." Olly said, kissing my forehead.

I giggled. "Welcome back."

---

Ok guys I'm sorry that was crap but that was just a one time thing..unless you want me to do anymore? Idk awkward