Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

Good... we need to form a plan... 009 said. Okay... 011 said. First, we need to train harder in order to build up our strength... 009 said. Yes... once we're stronger... they won't stand a chance against us... 011 said. Then we run away? 009 said. Then we run away... 011 said. They give each other a curt nod. Finally having enough with the treatments they're getting, they finally choose to run away from the facility.

-Escape-

009 P.O.V

The door to our cell burst open, startling us awake. I stare at the guard as they enter the room. They grab me by my wrist forcefully and pulls me up. But got sent away by an invisible force. I turn my head to see blood running down my sister's nose.

Are you okay? I asked her. I'm okay... don't worry. It's now or never... we have to run now she said. I nod my head at her. We hold hands and run out of the room.

Guards starts coming here and there. But we fight them off. We are about to turn around the corner, but I quickly pull 011 back.

What is it? She asked. I turn my head to look at her to see her looking at me in confusion. I take a peak and curse under my breath. I turn to look at my lil sister.

There's too many guards there... it's going to be harder than we thought to leave this facility... I said. She looks irritated by what I told her. I think about it and smile as I find a plan.

I turn to look at her with a wide smile. I have a plan, 011... I said. What's the plan? She said. I look around and spotted a guard a couple of feet a way from us. I turn to my sister. Wait here... I said. She nods her head.

I sneak behind the guard and tap his shoulder. He turns to look at me and I quickly place my hand on his face. He drop to the ground, unconscious. I quickly grab the handcuff from him and the key. I quickly run back to where my sister is waiting for me.

Give me your hand... I said. She outstretch her hand as we have a strong trust towards each other. I open her hand and place the key in her palm. She looks at me in confusion.

Why did you give me the key? She said. Just in case you're the only one that make it out... I said. No! I'm never leaving you! She said. I know, sis... but my main goal is to get you to safety... I said. I'm not leaving you! Period she said. I just nod my head at her. She's can be very stubborn sometimes.

I use my shape-shift ability and turn myself into the leader of this facility and smile at 011. She smile back at me. I place my hand on her shoulder and push her forward.

The guard instantly stand straight when they sees me walking towards them. "Sir!" They said together. I just give them a curt nod. Then I keep pushing 011 along.

But before we could even get further. The real leader comes. He looks at me in shock. "What the hell! Why did you let them out?! Shoot them now!" He yelled at the guards. I turn to the guard.

"No! He's the imposter! Shoot him!" I yelled. "No he is!!" He said. The guards just looks at the two of us back and forth. "Shoot them you stupid wench!" He said. The guards just looks at him, then points their launcher at me.

Okay, we have to run... I said to 011. We broke into sprint and run away. The door in front of us starts to close. I use my telekinesis ability to hold it open. I push my sister to move faster. Then I run forward and slide through.

My sister pulls me into a hug. I can feel her worry. I am okay, 011. Don't worry about me. Now let's go before they call reinforcements I said. She nods her head and we run out of the building.

Time-skip

We finally manage to lose them. We hide under a big rock, trying our best to keep quiet. Even though we can fight them off easily, we chose not to as neither of us wishes to hurt anyone. Those horrible people are the one that made us do it. But we don't have to worry about that now. We're free.

After a while, we are met with nothing but silence. I let out a sigh of relief and relax a little. I turn to look at my sister and smile happily at her.

We did it, sis... we're free! They can't do anything to us now... I said, happily. She lets out a happy laugh and hugs me tightly. I grin and hugs her back just as tight. We flinch when thunder suddenly strikes. We turn our head and soon rains starts pouring.

We have to get going now... it'll be harder for them to see us with the storm... I said. She nods her head in agreement. Yeah... let's go... let's go far away from here... she said. Agree... I said, nodding my head. I grab the key from her hand and take off the handcuff. I help her stand up and walk through the rain holding each other hands, scared that we might get separated in this heavy storm.

Author P.O.V

A group of 3 boys are walking through the woods. They each have flashlight in their hands as they walk through the dark woods.

A sound of twig snapping makes them panic. As a boy with curly hair starts pointing the flashlight to various ways. Then one more twig snapping sound, make them turn the other way.

The boy's eyes widened when they see two girls not far from them. The two girls are soaked from head to toes while holding hands, looking back at the boys with fear in their eyes.

009 P.O.V

There's boys in front of us. We just stare at them as they look back at us in shock. The boy with curly hair walks forward, making us steps back. I glance at my sister and pulls her behind me.

"It's okay... we're not going to hurt you. Come with me? We can give you a shelter..." he said, upon noticing our worry. My sister and I share a glance.

Can we trust him? I said. I think we can... they look defenseless... she said. Okay... I said. The boy walk towards us and gently hold 011's hand, while the other holds mine. He starts pulling us along with him to who knows where. I can only hope that 011 and I don't have to hurt these people.

*to be continued*