Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

When I do so... the tree around me shakes and fall over. I breathe heavily and drop on my knees. I sit on my bum and hug my knees. I'm scared for myself... but I'm more worried for my sister. Her outburst let's me know that she's slowly getting even worse.

What should I do?

-Becoming Friends With Draco-

Y/N P.O.V

"You know... our year in Hogwarts is almost over... soon we'll be heading back to our hometown for a break..." Hermione said, as we sit in the dining hall to eat. I swallow the food and let out a soft sigh.

"Yeah... I know. But El and I still haven't find a way to go back..." I said, glancing at my sister who's next to me. After her sudden outburst, she hadn't said a word to me. But I can't blame her... I know how sad she is feeling. She just stands up and walks away.

"Oh come on, El..." I said, reaching out for her. But she ignores me and continue to walk. I let out a sigh and bang my head on the table, repeatedly. A hand appear to stop me from hitting my head on the table again.

I look up to see Harry, who's sitting next to me. He frowns as he looks at me. "Stop doing that. Why are you hurting yourself?" I just sigh and place my chin on my palm, while resting my elbow on the table.

"I just feel useless, you know... not being able to do anything to help my sister..." I said. "We will find a way... there's still a week until the year is over..." I hear Ron said. "I don't know... that's what I kept on saying to El. But to no avail... we still can't go back to Hawkins..." I said. I stand up and walk away from the dining hall. I need some fresh air.

I walk to the garden and take a seat on the bench. I let out a sigh and hunch forward, placing my elbows on my knees as I cover my face. God... why can't I do a thing right... why am I so useless??

"Hey..." I hear someone said. I look up and roll my eyes. I stand up and was about to leave, but a hand grab my wrist. "What do you want, Malfoy?" I said, as I yank my hand out of his grasp.

"Look... I'm sorry for not being so nice to you on the first day you're here..." he said. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why are you even apologizing for, hmm? That is in your nature, is it not? Sarcastic... rude and you always seem to have something bad to say towards people who's not a Pure-blood wizard/witch like you and your family are... and also... why are you even talking to me? I'm not even a witch. Shouldn't you be embarrassed to be seen around me?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"To be honest... I don't really care. I'm just scared of my dad..." he said. I can hear the honesty in his tone and I can tell that he's being genuine right now. "Uh huh... yeah I believe you..." I said. "You do?" He said, looking at me with a surprise expression. "I can tell whether people are lying or not..." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Awesome!" He said, he reaches out to hug me. "But!" I said, raising my arms to stop him from getting any closer. He stops and looks at me in confusion.

"That doesn't mean I accept you as my friend... you have been nothing but a huge jerk towards me and my friends..." I said. He lets out a sigh and nods his head, looking said. I kinda feel bad for him now. I let out a sigh and pat his shoulder.

"Well... I guess I can give you a chance..." I said. His eyes lit up at my word. "Thanks, Y/N! I promise I'll try to be a nicer person towards you..." he said. "Not just towards me! My sister and friends too!" I said. He nods his head "okay..." he said. I take a seat and he sits down next to me.

"So... I heard you've been struggling to find a way to go back to your world?" He said, breaking the silence around us. I nod my head. "Yeah... and my sister are slowly getting worse" I said, feeling sad. "Maybe the portal that sucks you here only appears in the sky?" He said.

My eyes widened, hearing what he said. "Of course! Why didn't I think about that!" I said. I stand up and start hovering on the ground. I was about to fly, but Draco grabs my wrist. "Woah woah woah! Where are you going?" He said. "I'm gonna look for the portal... what else?" I said. "I'm coming with you! Wait here" he said.

He runs off and comes back holding a broom. He looks at me and furrow his eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He said. "Huh?" I said. "You were like..." he said, then making a face which most likely is what look like a couple of seconds ago.

"Uhh... I don't know..." I said. "Come on... you think I look cool with the broom, right?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows purposely teasing me. "Oh God! Stop!" I said, pushing his face away as he leans too close. I jump to the sky and soar away. I can hear a distant "wait for me!" As Draco gets on his broom and chase after me.

I look around the sky, trying to locate the portal... but I can't find it. I'm starting to feel dizzy because I'm using my ability for too long. I sway a little and starts falling.

Draco catches me in his broom. "Are you okay?" He said, turning his head slightly to look at me. "Yeah... thanks, Draco..." I said. He looks surprise. "You just called me by my name..." he said. "So? We're friends now, right?" I said. He grins at me. I smile softly at him. I look around the sky.

Time-skip

"There's no portal..." I said, looking around. Draco looks around as well, then he turns his head to look at me. "I think we should head back to Hogwarts... it's starting to get late... we've been up here for a while" he said. I let out a sigh and nod my head in agreement. "Yeah... I think we should" I said, feeling upset. Then I feel something. I turn my head to the direction.

"Wait... fly over there" I said, pointing towards the certain direction. "Uh... okay..." he said. He turns to the direction and fly there.

"Stop here!" I said. He stops instantly. "You could've warned me a little bit sooner! What if we fall off??" He said, in a scolding manner. I rub my neck as he starts scolding me. "I'm sorry, Draco..." I said. He rolls his eyes and looks around.

"I don't see anything though" He said, looking around in confusion. I stay silent and outstretch my hand towards the direction I feel the pulse, palm facing forward. I focus on the Upside Down world. Then swirling in the sky starts forming. I grin happily. I found it!! I found the portal! We can go home!!!

*to be continued*