Chapter 60

Previously on Chapter 59

I giggle softly when I see the corner of his mouth quirk up into a small smile, but still keep my voice down so he won't wake up. Then I close my eyes, letting myself drift back to sleep.

-They Could Help!-

Y/N P.O.V

We are currently walking. Harry said he needs to destroy Horcruxes. He said Horcruxes is an item in which a dark wizard/witch use to hide a fragment of his/her soul in order to become immortal.

Apparently, that's what Voldemort do. So we have to find all the Horcruxes and destroy them. Only then, Voldemort can be defeated.

I'm walking next to Draco, holding his hand as we walk. El is walking next to me, with her arm loop in mine. Currently we have a necklace. Which is one of the Horcruxes. They have tried a lot of things to try and destroy it. But nothing seem to work. We have to look for a sword. The Sword of Gryffindor. It should work. But neither of us have the slightest clue.

As the sky starts to get darker, we decided to set up the tent. I'm sitting by the lake and hug my knees. I can't do much to help with the tent, because they're using magic to build it. I can't do magic either, so I can't cast the protection spell.

I feel someone's presence next to me. I turn my head to see El. She smiles and sits next to me. "What can we do to help? Can we even fight against magic. I mean... sure we have abilities and such... but will it be enough to help with the war?" She said. I let out a sigh, understanding her point.

"I don't know, El... we just have to fight the best we can... after all, Professor Dumbledore entrusted us to protect Hogwarts... we can't just give up. It's just not right..." I said, looking at the sky. I can hear her sigh. "I wish Mike was here... maybe he and the others can help..." she said. I turn my head to look at her. "El! You're genius!!" I said. "Huh?" She said, looking at me in confusion.

"They definitely can help! Sure our enemies have magic and all. But they can fight just as good! With them on our side, we have the element of surprise! Those filthy dark wizards/witches won't stand a chance against us!" I said. Her eyes lit up at what I said. "You're right... let's talk to the others..." she said. We stand up and gather the others.

We get inside the tent and sit by the table. Draco walks over to me and sit down next to me. He wrap his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to his side.

"What idea, Y/N?" Harry said. I turn to look at El. Then I look at the others. "El came up with this idea..." I start. Then I tell them about Mike and the others, how they can help. We can ask them to help us and be our back up plan. We can ambush our enemy when they least expected it.

"Are you sure it's okay, baby? They don't have magic in them, do they? They don't have abilities like you and El..." Draco said. "It's true they're just normal human. But they can fight! I'm sure they'll be able to help. Our friend Max... she's a genius at forming a plan. I'm sure she'll know what to do. Right, El?" I said. She smiles at me and nod her head. He seems to think about it, then smile at me.

"Well... if that's what you believe. Then I'll believe you... I'm sure you'd know what's best..." he said. I smile and lean my forehead against him. "Thank you, Draco..." I said. He smiles and gently place a soft kiss on my lips.

"I agree with Y/N. They could help" Hermione said. I smile at her, she grins at me. Then I frown as I just remember something.

Draco notice the change in my mood and turn to look at me with a worried expression. "What's the matter?" He said. "The spot where I can open the Portal to Hawkins is in Hogwarts. But... that place is swarmed by Death-eater, right?" I said. "Right. This is going to be harder..." Harry said. "Hmm... let's get some rest... we'll form a plan tomorrow..." Ron said. The rest of us nod our heads, agreeing him.

Time-skip

Obviously, we have to go there at night. So it'll be a lot harder for them to spot us. We decided to hide near Hogwarts, but not too close to draw attention. 

I sit next to Draco, who have arms around me. I lean my head against his chest. All of us are feeling very  nervous and scared. But we know we have to do this. We have to get help, we need Mike and the others.

I watch as the sky slowly setting. I stand up and the others do the same. I turn to look at them, shaking away the nervousness and give them a confident look. I have to be strong... I have to do this if I want us to win the war.

I take a deep breath to calm my nerve. "Alright... Are you guys ready?" I said, looking at them. "Are you?" Harry said, while giving me a smirk. I smirk back at him. "Oh, I'm born ready" I said. We give each other a nod.

"So here's the plan... we'll walk in circle around you. We'll cover you while you open the portal. Then you and El will make a run for the portal once it's open" Hermione said. "Be sure to not let anyone know... we need this to be a surprise attack. So the enemy will let their guards down..." I said. They nod their heads, letting me know they get it.

"Okay... lets go!" I said. We turn around and leave our hiding spot. We try our best to keep ourselves low, so none of the Death-eater will notice us. Draco is still holding my hand. I close my eyes and focus on the location of the portal.

"Over there..." I said, in a hush tone. Then we make our way towards the spot. I keep my eyes close as I focus on the position of the portal.

I stop walking when I feel it's nearby. "The portal is right over there..." I said, pointing towards a certain direction. I walk towards it and was about to turn around the corner. But I jump back.

"Shit... this is bad" I said. "Why?" Draco said. I turn to look at him. "There's about 20 Death-eaters over there..." I said. His eyes widened.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Harry. "We'll take care of them... you just focus on the portal, okay?" He said. I turn my head to look at Ron and Hermione. They give me a reassuring smile along with a nod. I smile and nod back. Harry and Hermione walks forward and starts throwing spells at the Death-eaters.

"Y/N, Now!" Hermione yelled. I run forward, along with El, Ron and Draco. They circle around me, to protect me from the spells. I've taught El how to form a shield and she's using that to cover us.

I turn my head towards the direction of the portal and take a deep breath. I focus on opening the portal.

"El! It's open! Let's go!" I said

"El! It's open! Let's go!" I said. She turns to me and nod her head. Draco walks towards me while still repelling the spells. "Be careful back there... and please come back soon..." he said, with his arm around me.

I place a soft peck on his lips. "I will. Trust me..." I said. "With everything I have... I love you, Y/N..." he said, smiling at me. "I love you too, Draco... I'll come back as soon as I can..." I said. He smiles and repel a spell. Then he turn to face me fully. He gently cups my cheeks and place a soft and quick kiss on my lips. 

He pulls away only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. I smile at him and peck his lips one more time. Then El and I run towards the portal.

Then...

*to be continued*