Chapter 65

Previously on Chapter 64

We pull away and he place a soft kiss on the side of my head. Then he pulls me closer. I cuddle close to him, leaning my head on his chest. I close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

-Our Happy Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

El decided to stay in Hawkins, because she wants to be close to Mike. While me, I chose to be with Draco. We promised each other to always communicate. I'm thankful that our minds are connected. Plus, we can always pay each other a visit. I've taught El how to open the Portal. Now she can do it with ease just like me.

I'm back at Hogwarts. Today will be their graduation from the magic school. I'm helping Draco to prepare himself for the ceremony. After the graduation, there will be a prom. Kind of like the Yule Ball.

I'm helping Draco with his tie. I have to stand on my toe because he's too tall for me to reach. It's starting to cramp a little. So I stand properly and look up at him with a pout.

"What's the matter, baby?" He said. "You're too tall! Look, I have to stand on my toes to reach you" I said, pouting slightly. "Oh..." he said, finally realizing my struggle. He gently pick me up and place me on top of a small stool.

"Is that better?" He said, smiling at me. "Much..." I said, giggling softly. Then I continue to tie his tie. He have his hand on my hips as he stare lovingly at me. I can feel my cheeks burning.

"There... all done..." I said. He moves a little from me and look at his reflection in the mirror.

"Wow

"Wow... you are good at this..." he said. I grin and give myself a pat on the shoulder, feeling so proud for myself. He smiles and turn to face me. He walks closer to me, pulling me down from the stool and lower his head so he's in the same eye-level as me.

"Thank you, baby..." he said. "Anytime~" I said. He smiles and leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back. I make sure to be careful not to mess his hair that've been combed well.

He pulls away and smile at me. "Come on... let's get going now..." he said. "Are you sure it's okay for me to join? I mean... I'm not a student, remember?" I said. "Yes... I'm sure... you're not a student but you are a guardian of Hogwarts. So you're a part of us" he said, smiling reassuringly at me. I just nod my head and smile back at him. He gently hold my hand and we get out of his room. Yes... his room. Since I'm his girlfriend they let me inside the Slytherin house.

Time-skip

I sit on the audience seats. Since I'm not a student. I smile to myself as I listen to Hermione. She's chosen to be the valedictorian, since she's one of the student to graduate with high score. I'm so proud of her. She deserve everything, because she works so hard for it.

After the speech, we head to the Great Hall. With a wave of the wand our outfit changes. My outfit turns into a very elegant dress.