Chapter 34

Previously on Chapter 33

I sit by the window and stare out. I wonder how my visit to the Weasley would be. I know Ron said they will welcome me with their open arms. But I even so, I can't help but feel a bit nervous and worried. Then my mind drift off to my sister, who is now back at Hawkins.

El... I miss you...

-The Weasleys-

Y/N P.O.V

I feel someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see Ron. "Come on... we're here..." he said. I just nod my head and stand up. I grab my luggage and follow Ron out of the train.

"Do your family know that I'll be coming?" I asked. "Yeah... of course... they have been expecting your arrival. So don't worry..." he said, turning to look at me with a smile. I just nod my head, smiling at him.

I turn to Ginny, who's Ron's younger sister. She join Hogwarts this year. She turns to me and smile. "I'm excited for you to meet the rest of my family, Y/N..." she said. I just smile softly at her.

"I'm still nervous to be honest..." I said, truthfully. "You have nothing to be nervous about... like my brother said. They'll love you..." she said. "Thank you Ginny..." I said. She just smiles brightly at me. She looks forward. I can see her smile widening. I turn my head to where she's looking to see a woman. I'm guessing she's Ginny's and Ron's mom.

Ginny runs towards her and pulls her into a hug. I just stand back a little, as Ron approach them. His mom pulls him into a hug. Oh dear God... I feel so awkward now.

Ron turns around to look at me, noticing that I'm just trailing behind. He pulls away from his mom and runs back towards me. "Come on!!" He said, grabbing my hand. Then he starts pulling me along.

"Mom... this is Y/N. The girl I've been telling you about" he said. His parents turns to look at me. "H-Hello..." I said, nervously. His mom walks up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Uhhhh..." I said, not knowing what else to say. She pull away from me, about an arm length. "Thank you SO much for protecting Hogwarts... along with my children..." she said. I smile softly and shake my head.

I pull away from the hug and smile at her. "Don't mention it, ma'am. It's the least I could do after all their hospitality for me and my sister..." I said. She smiles and gently pat my head. "Please, dear... just call me Molly..." she said. "Okay... M-Molly..." I said. She smiles, nodding her head in satisfaction.

"Only you, mom? Where's dad and the others? Why aren't they here?" Ginny said. "The others are back home, honey... they're preparing a welcoming for our guest here..." Molly said, turning to me with a smile. I just smile softly, still feeling a bit awkward.

"Come on now... you kids must be tired. Let's head home and get you settled in. Especially you, Y/N..." she said. I just nod my head. I grab my luggage and follow Molly.

Time-skip

"Welcome to our small house dear... make yourself at home" Molly said, smiling at me. "Wow... this is a beautiful house..." I said, staring at the house in awe.

"We called this place the Burrow

"We called this place the Burrow. Let's head inside" she said. "Okay..." I said, nodding my head. She's the first to walk forward. Ron and Ginny walks in first. I just stay silent for a bit.

"Y/N! Come on!!" Ron yelled out. "Coming!" I said. I let out a sigh and drag my luggage in. I walk inside the house.

"Welcome!!" I jump when they suddenly starts yelled out. They're holding a 'welcome' sign. I stare at them wide-eyed, as I'm not expecting it. The dining table is filled with all kinds of food.

"Come on... let's have dinner... Fred, be a dear and bring Y/N's belongings to her room..." Molly said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Ah... it's okay... I can take it myself..." I said. "Don't worry about it..." a boy said. "Yeah... just make yourself at home..." another said. I look at them back and forth. Then realize they're twins. Just like El and I.

"El..." I said, in a hush voice. "Hmm?" Molly said. I just look down. "Sorry... I just remember my little sister..." I said. "I heard what happened. I feel so sorry that you got separated from your sister..." she said, wrapping an arm around me. I just give her a sad smile.

"Now... come and eat before the food gets cold..." she said, gently pushing me towards the dining table. I take a seat on one of the chairs. Ron and Ginny sits on either side of me.

"Go on... help yourself. No need to feel like stranger among us..." a guy said. I just look at him. He realize my stare. "Oh where are my manners... My name is Arthur... Arthur Weasley. Ron's father... you can call me Arthur..." he said. "Okay... Arthur..." I said. His smiles brighten. "Now go on... eat..." he said, urging me to eat. I just nod my head and grab some f/f.

I take a bite and my eyes widened. "Wow... this taste SO delicious!" I said, practically yelled it out. I gulp as I feel my cheeks burns as they stare at me with their eyes wide.

I gulp and let out a nervous laugh. "Um... sorry about that... I got a little too excited..." I said, rubbing my neck sheepishly. They suddenly burst out laughing.

"You're cool, Y/N... you're cool. I'm glad you enjoy the food. Oh... by the way, I'm Percy Weasley. You can call me Percy" a guy said. "Hello, Percy..." I said, shyly. "Awe... aren't you adorable..." he said, cooing slightly.

"Careful, brother... she's taken..." Ron said. "I didn't mean it like that. You made it sound weird!" Percy said, glaring at Ron's words. "But I am quite curious though. Who's your boyfriend?" He said, turning to look at me. "Uhh..." I said, my cheeks turning a deep shade of pink. "Oh come on... don't be shy. Tell me who's the lucky boy..." he said, smiling at me.

"Draco..." I said. His eyes widened in shock, and they look like they are going to pop out of their sockets. "Malfoy?!" He almost shout as he stare at me in shock. "Yeah..." I said, nodding my head. "Oh wow... okay... I did not expect that..." he said, sounding speechless.

"I don't blame you..." I mumbled, knowing Draco's reputation among the wizard/witch world. "Oh don't worry about that, brother. Malfoy isn't as bad as he's once before. Y/N here changed him for the better..." One of the twin said. "Oh really?" Arthur said, as he looks at them completely baffled. The twin just nods their heads. I just smile softly to myself as I think of Draco.

The Weasley's family are very welcoming to me. Not once they make me feel left out. They always makes sure that I'm included in every conversation. Which is mainly about me and El, along with how we ended up in this side of the world.

They were all very shock to learn that I came from a completely different dimension. I don't blame them though. I mean... who wouldn't be shock when they learn someone comes from a world that's different from the world they're used to. I don't even know there's such thing as an alternate universe. But then again... I shouldn't be, knowing my sister manage to open the Gate to the Upside Down.

After dinner, Fred escorts me to the room that will be my room for my stay here. I thank him and said goodnight. He said goodnight as well and walks away. I change my clothes into my sleeping attire. I lay on my bed and let myself drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*