Chapter 44

Previously on Chapter 43

"I'm sorry, Y/N... I'm sorry I let this happen" I said, in a hush tone. I lick my lips and gently place a soft kiss on her forehead. Then I just pull her close. She moves a little and I gently caress her hair, trying to keep her asleep. She needs to rest after what happen just now.

-I Wanna Go Back-

Y/N P.O.V

When I wake up, the first thing I notice is the ceiling of Hospital Wings. I can feel warmth on my hand. I turn my head to see a platinum blond hair. I smile softly and lift my hand, placing it on his head.

He stirs in his sleeps and open his eyes. He looks up at me and I can see relief spreading on his face. He stands up and take a seat on the edge of the bed. He wraps his arms around my shoulder and pulls me close. I just lean my head against his shoulder. I close my eyes, appreciating the warmth his body produce. It's getting quite chilly in here.

"I'm sorry, Y/N..." I hear Draco said. "Why are you apologizing?" I said, pulling away slightly to look at him. "I promised to you that your first visit there will be the best experience... but that was a disaster..." he said, looking at me with an apologetic smile.

I shake my head, placing my head on his shoulder again. "No... it's not your fault. You don't know that there will be a lot of reporters there..." I said. "But still... I couldn't do anything to stop them..." he said. I gently pat his chest. "Shh... don't blame yourself... I'm alright now..." I said. He lets out a sigh and I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head. Then he pulls me closer. I bury my face on his chest, cuddling closer to him.

"I love you, Y/N..." he said. I nod my head. "I know... and I love you too..." I said, pulling away slightly to look at him. He smiles softly. Then he leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

He wraps his arms firmly around my waist, tilting his head slightly to deepen the kiss. I run my hand through his hair. This kiss is different from the once we shared before. This one is more passionate and full of feelings. I can feel what he's feeling. He's... scared.

He pulls away for air, breathing softly. He smiles as he place his forehead against mine. "Why are you scared, Draco?" I said. He looks at me in surprise, probably not expecting me to know what he's feeling.

He place his hand on top of mine, which is still resting on his cheek. "I'm scared of losing you, Y/N... of you forgetting about me... I would be so lost if you do..." he said. My eyes soften and I tilt his face. I lean in and place a soft kiss on his lips.

"You're not going to lose me..." I said. "Promise?" he said. My heart clench in my chest. The way he asked for me to promise... he sounded so broken. But I just smile and nod my head. "I promise..." I said. He just nod his head. He leans in and place another soft kiss on my lips.

Time-skip

Professor Dumbledore called me and Draco to go to his office. At first we are confused, thinking we might be in trouble. But as we stand in front of him, he assured us that we did nothing wrong.

He take out a small box. He place it on the table and push it towards us. "Here... I have something for the two of you..." he said. Draco and I look at each other, I gently push Draco... silently telling him to take it.

He gulps and slowly walk forward. He grabs the box and steps back until he's standing next to me. He looks at the box, then at me. Then he looks at the professor.

"What are you waiting for? Go on... open it" he said. Draco opens the box to reveal a pair of necklace. He stare at it in confusion.

"It's just a little gift from me

"It's just a little gift from me. I fuse it with a little bit of magic. It will alert you if one is in danger... seeing as you two can't be together much because Y/N only stays here and Draco have to attend classes" he said, with a smile on his face.

"Wow... thank you so much sir..." I said, smiling at Professor Dumbledore. "You're welcome... now off you go. You have class to attend, Mr. Malfoy..." he said. We nod our heads in agreement and leave the office. Draco head towards his class, while I choose to take a stroll around Hogwarts.

***

I'm sitting by the lake in Hogwarts. The same place me and my sister usually visit. I stare into the water, watching my reflection in ripples. I close my eyes and focus on El.

El... I said. I waited for her to respond. Y/N! Oh my God! I'm getting worried when you suddenly cut off. How are you doing? She said. I bit my lips as I try to stop myself from crying.

I'm sorry, El... I cried out. Why? What's wrong?? She said. I don't think I can ever go back to you... to Hawkins... I said. W-What? B-But... but why?? She said. I hug myself as I can feel my body trembling as I cover my mouth.

Madam Pomfrey warned me... if I force myself too far and beyond my limit... I'll lose my memories. I don't want to risk it, El... I don't wanna forget about you. About Draco... Harry... Ron... Hermione. I do not want to lose all of that... I said, tears finally slip out of my eyes... streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall.

Oh, Y/N. As much as I wish you see you... to hug you again. I don't want you to forget about me either... she said. I can feel the sadness in her. Since we're twin... we can feel what each other's feels.

I miss you, El... I cried out. I clutch my head as I can feel the pain shooting up. Don't force yourself... she said. That's the last thing I hear, then my body fall back and everything turns dark.

Draco P.O.V

I'm sitting in class, paying attention to Professor McGonagall's lesson. I feel something tingle around my neck. I grab the chain and pull my necklace out of my sweater. I stare at the stone necklace... to see it giving off a glow.

My eyes widened as look at it. Something happens to Y/N. I stand up, instantly alerting Professor. "What's the matter Mr. Malfoy?" She said. "Y/N's in trouble, Professor... may I be excuse?" I asked. "Of course... go ahead..." she said, gesturing me to get going. I don't waste anymore time. I turn around and run out of the room.

I clutch the necklace in my hand. "Prucoratio!" I said. Then the necklace glows once again. A light shot out and form a line towards a certain direction. I start to run towards where the light is leading me.

I keep running, not caring that my leg is tired. I need to get to her. I come to a stop. I look at the direction the light heading. My eyes landed on a body laying on the ground.

"Y/N!" I yelled. I run towards her and kneel down next to her. I cradle her in my arms. I lift my hand, placing it on her cheek. "Baby... wake up!" I said, patting her cheek gently. There's blood in her nose, this makes me panic knowing she used her abilities.

"Oh no... Y/N! Y/N please..." I said, tears streams down my cheeks. Her eyes twitch a little. "Y/N?" I said. She open her eyes slowly. She looks at me and just stare.

"A-Are y-y-you o-okay?" I said, helping her to sit up straighter. Please don't forget about me... please, Y/N... I begged in my head. "D-Draco..." she said, in a weak voice. I let out a sigh of relief and pull her into a hug.

Y/N P.O.V

Draco starts crying as soon as he heard me called out his name. I can feel my shoulder getting wet from his tears as he hold me tightly.

"Just what are you thinking? You know the risk! D-Do you w-wanna forget a-about me???" He said. "I-I'm sorry..." I said, in a hush tone. He pulls away and gently cup my cheeks.

"Why?" He said. "I just miss my sister..." I said, in a low voice that's barely above whispers. I can see his eyes softening. "I'm sorry..." I said. He shakes his head and pulls me into another hug.

"Don't do it again... I can't lose you, Y/N..." he said. "Okay..." I said, I close my eyes and lean my head against his chest. Tears streams down my cheeks. I might not be able to see my sister, ever.

I just wanna see my sister again... is that too much to ask? Why do I have to experience this? Just what did I do to deserve this?

*to be continued*