Chapter 22

Previously on Chapter 21

I turn my head to look at El and smile. "He's right, Y/N... we need to rest before trying to test the portal. Especially you, since you're the one trying to keep it open... which is a lot harder compare to me closing the gate" she said. I let out a sigh and nod my head. I get up from her bed and lay down on mine. "Good night, El..." I said, turning the bedside lamp. "Good night, Y/N..." she said, doing the same with hers. I close my eyes and slowly drift back to sleep.

I wanna go back to Hogwarts... let's hope I can still open the Portal..

-Returning To Hogwarts-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning. My sister is still asleep in her bed. I sit up and stretch lightly. I've been taking some rests for the last couple of days. Now I feel a lot better. Which means, I can finally try to open the portal to Hogwarts.

My friends in Hogwarts should be returning soon as their school is going to start soon. I think this is their second year, since we were their when they were in their first year. I wonder how they're doing. Are they healthy... is it possible that they misses me? Just as much as I misses them.

I get up from the bed and head to the bathroom for a quick shower. Then I head back to my room. I can see my sister sitting on the bed, looking as if she's just awake.

"Morning, sleepy head..." I said. She opens one eye and blinks sleepily as she looks at me. I giggle as I stare at her face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I said. "Nothing..." she said, then start to yawn while stretching her body.

I make my way to the wardrobe and grab an outfit to wear today. I turn to my sister as she still looks like she's going to fall back asleep any seconds now.

I pull up my pants and walks towards her. I squat in front of her and flick her nose. She flinch and looks more awake. She looks at me with an irritated face. I just giggle and ruffle her hair.

"Just what did you do that for?" She said. "You look like you're going to pass out anytime soon... so I had to do that to keep you awake. If I succeed in opening the portal that'll lead me to Hogwarts... you know I'll be leaving as soon as that happens. Don't you wanna see me before I go?" I said, crossing my arms across my chest while raising an eyebrow at her.

"Oh right. Sorry..." she said. I just giggle and shake my head. "It's alright..." I said. She frowns as she looks at me. I look at her in confusion. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. "Are you really okay? You know opening the portal is going to drain too much of your energy...." she said. I smile at her. "I'm fine, El... I'm a lot tougher than I look" I said. She sighs and nods her head.

"Okay... it's not just about that, right?" I said. She looks down, without answering me. "I just... feel sad, you know... who knows how long you're going to be in Hogwarts... I'm going to miss you..." she said. This makes me frown and I sit on the bed next to her.

"They are not only my friends... but they are the ones that saved our life and gave us shelter. We made a promise that we'll help them look after Hogwarts. So I can't just break that promise. Remember what your boyfriend said? Promise is something that we can't break..." I said. "Well... that includes me too..." she said. "Well one of us will do... you can stay here with Mike... don't worry..." I said, standing up. She looks down as if she's thinking about it.

"No... I wanna come with you. Come to think about it... what you said is true. They've done so much for us..." she said. "Are you sure?" I said, looking at her with a worry expression. She smiles at me and nod her head. I let out a sigh "alright... if you say so..." I said, nodding my head.