Chapter 64

Previously on Chapter 63

"Most important position are the Seekers. They will be releasing a small ball, called the golden snitch. It is very small and fast, it's going to be very difficult to see. But that's where the fun is all about. The Seekers will search and try to catch the golden snitch. The team that manage to catch the snitch automatically ends the game with victory" I said. Mike and the others looks a bit lost at the end of the explanation. I burst out laughing at their reaction. "Now that... is what's called as...

Culture Shocked

-You Look Lost-

Y/N P.O.V

We are now standing in the field. By we, I mean me, El, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco. Along with Mike and the party. The ones visiting to Hawkins have their trunks in their hands.

"Are you all ready?" I asked, more specifically to the ones coming for a visit. "Yupp!" They said. I nod my head and outstretch my hand, focusing on opening the portal

 I nod my head and outstretch my hand, focusing on opening the portal

"Alright... lets go!" I said. I walk towards the portal and enter. Everyone else following in suit. I close my eyes at the pressure and keep walking.

I make to the clearing and smile, knowing I'm back at Hawkins. I turn my head just in time to see them walking through. I look at Draco. He hunch forward a little. I let out a giggle and walk closer to him.

"Are you okay?" I said. "I think I'm going to be sick. Apparate is a lot easier than this..." he said. "Yeah... but... you can't come to Hawkins by apparating..." I said. He just let out a sigh. He walks towards me and place his head on my shoulder, arms lazily wrapped around my waist.

"Wow... did it drained you that much?" I said. "You have no idea... and I'm not the only one..." He said. "Huh?" I asked, pulling away slightly to look at him. He points towards the others. I turn my head to see Ron slumping on the. Harry and Hermione looks pale in the face and they look like they're ready to throw up at any moment. I burst out laughing at them.

"You guys look horrible..." I said, laughing loudly. Harry let out a wheeze and roll his eyes at me. "I don't get how you're not affected... even your lil sister looks drained..." he said. "Well, I'm the one that opened the gate, remember? So it shouldn't affect me..." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Uh huh... that makes sense... the portal is a part of you" he said.

I just shake my head, still giggling. I sit down on the ground. Draco flops down next to me. He moves to place his head on my lap. I smile and caress his hair softly.

"Let's rest here for a bit... those who feels tired can take a short nap or something..." I said. They just lay down without saying a word, instantly falling asleep. I cover my mouth to stifle a giggle.

I feel taping on my nose. I look down to see Draco, looking up at me with a smile. I smile at him and lean down a little. He gently hold my hand and place it on his chest.

"I should lay on your lap more often. It's comfy..." he said. I giggle and caress his hair softly. He lets out a hum of appreciation. "Get some sleep... you need it" I said. He just nod his head, and close his eyes. I just smile and continue to caress his hair, helping him to relax. Soon enough he drift off to sleep.

Time-skip

Everyone have woken up, and they look a lot better. I smile as I look at them. "Hello, sleepyheads..." I said, making them roll their eyes at me. I just giggle softly to myself.

Draco sits up and scoots over so he's sitting next to me. He wrap an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to his side. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"So... what should we do now?" I asked, looking at El. She thought about it. "How about we show them football? Just like what you said back in Hogwarts" she said.

Draco nods his head in agreement, looking excited. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Alright... let's do that..." I said. "Yayyy~" he said, gleefully. I stand up and they all do the same. Draco holds my hand as we walk to the football field.

It didn't take long for us to reach there. Fortunately, there's a match going on. So we can just watch that. We went to the ticket booth and got us some. Then we head to the stall and got some snacks.

We make our way to the audience seats and take a seat. I... of course, sits next to Draco. He hold me by my waist. "So... care to explain?" He asked. "Um... Mike can do it better..." I said, turning to Mike. He turns to look at us and nod his head. He begin to explain briefly all Draco and the others needs to know about football.

Soon the game begin. It's (f/team) vs (o/team). We of course, rooting for (f/team). Our fav player is the one with the ball. He's currently running towards the opponent's goal.

"Come on... come on..." I said, clenching my hands in anticipation. He kicks the ball and makes it in. I stand up and start cheering loudly. Draco just stare at me. I turn to look at him and laugh softly.

"You look lost..." I said, giggling softly. He just roll his eyes and pulls me closer. "Y/N, look!" I hear El said. I turn to look at her to see her pointing at a screen. I turn my head and my eyes widened.

"I didn't know football have kissing cam..." I said. It was pointing straight at Draco and I. Draco looks at me in confusion. "What's a kissing cam?" He said. I lean close to his ear. "Those who are shown on the screen have to kiss in front of the other audience" I said. His eyes widen a little. Then he just smirks. He gently cups my cheeks and softly pulls me into a kiss.

I let out a soft squeak, because I don't expect him to actually kiss me. But I soon respond to the kiss and kisses him back. The crowd begin to cheer on us. I blush and shyly bury my face in his chest. His chest vibrates a little as he hugs me close.

"Oh I wish back at Hogwarts they do this too..." he said, in whispers. I let out a soft giggle at his words. "We could add to it..." I said. "Surely..." he said, as he looks at me while biting his lips. I giggle and kiss him again.

After the Game

We decided to just set up a tent. Luckily for us, they still have their magic. So the small tent can fit all of us. We look for a good spot and build it.

I lay on the bed, and Draco tucks himself in next to me. I turn to him and cuddle closer to his side. He holds me securely in his arms, making me feel safe and content.

"I love you, baby... it was fun today. I can't wait for more..." he said, kissing the side of my head. I smile softly as I pull back to look at him. "I love you too, Draco... I'm glad you're having fun" I said. He leans in to place a kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, kissing him back.

We pull away and he place a soft kiss on the side of my head. Then he pulls me closer. I cuddle close to him, leaning my head on his chest. I close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*