Chapter 54

Previously on Chapter 53

"Goodnight, El..." I said. She smiles at me. "Good night, Y/N..." she said. I smile one more time and turn to my side. I close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

-I Remember Now!-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting next to Draco in the lake. He's currently telling me more on what we usually do before I lose my memories. I just lay my head on his shoulder as I listen to him.

"You know you're always the only one that can calm me down..." he said. "I am?" I said. "Yeah... always. Each and every time I feel frustrated, upset, sad... I would always come to you. You always know a way to calm me..." he said. After he said that, something flash in my mind.

Flashback

I'm sitting on the bench, when Draco suddenly walk towards me. I look up at him in confusion. "Are you okay, Draco? You look upset..." I said. He just sits next to me and sigh.

"What is it?" I said. "I got a bad score in divination. If my father knew about this... he's going to kill me" he said. "Oh... I wouldn't let him..." I said. "How?" He said. "Oh you know... you forgot how I confront him that day? I won't let anyone hurt you, Draco... besides... failure is a part of practice. It can be your motivation to try and thrive for the better in your life..." I said, smiling softly at him. He stare at me for a while. Then a smile appear on his face.

"You always know how to sooth me..." he said. "I'm just saying what I think I need to say..." I said. "And it's the best thing... you always comfort me" he said, leaning closer to me.

"I love you, Y/N... Oh Merlin, I love you so much!" he said. I giggle and nudge my nose with his. "And I love you too, Draco..." I said. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips.

End of Flashback

"Y/N?" He called out, snapping me out. I my head to at him. "Yeah? What?" I asked. "Are you okay? You... kind of zoned out just now..." he said, looking at me with a worried gaze. "I'm alright... I just got another memory..." I said. His eyes lit up at what I just said.

"Oh yeah? Which one is it?" He said. "The one where I comforted you when you failed one of your subject, Divination... right?" I said. "Oh... yeah... that's the one. I meant it when I said you always know how to calm me. You always do..." he said, smiling at me. I smile at him and lean in closer. He leans down, capturing my lips in a sweet and passionate kiss.

He turns his head. "It's starting to get pretty late... we should go now, shall we?" He said. I nod my head. He stands up and offers me his hand. I place my hand on top of his and he pulls me up to my feet.

Time-skip

Draco and the others is still in class. I'm just sitting at the bench with El next to me. She's telling me the day we came to Hogwarts. I just listen to her quietly.

Then out of no where my head starts to ache. I let out a groan as I clutch my head tightly. El turns to me, looking alerted. I fall to my side and off the bench, falling on the ground.

El instantly get up and kneel down next to me. "Oh God... Y/N!! Are you okay??" She said. I open my mouth, but nothing came out of it but pained groans. Then everything turns black.

El P.O.V

Y/N lost her consciousness. "Oh no... Y/N? Y/N! H-Hey! Wake up!" I said, lightly shaking her. But she's not waking up.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I look up to see Draco. "What happened? My necklace glows..." he said. He looks down and see Y/N. His eyes widen and he instantly kneels down on her other side.

He cradles her in his arms. "Y/N? Love... baby? Are you okay? Hey... wake up!" He said. I can see how worried he looks. "Draco! We need to take her to the hospital!" I said. He nods his head and quickly picks her up in his arms. Then we start making our way to the hospital wings.

Draco P.O.V

I was in class when my necklace suddenly acting up, letting me know that Y/N is in trouble. I run out of the class without caring. I hold the pendant in my hand.

"Prucoratio!" I said. The pendant glows and shoot out a line. I follow it as it'll lead me to where Y/N is. I run as fast as I can, wanting to reach her fast.

I found her and kneel down next to her. El told me that we need to take her to the hospital wings and I agree. I scoop her up in my arms and we run towards the hospital wings.

Madam Pomfrey is quick to be on her side to check on her. She told us to wait outside so she can focus better. We obey her words, wanting nothing more than Y/N to be okay.

I pace back and forth outside of hospital wings. I feel anxious, worried, scared... and all sort of emotions that only Y/N can calm me. Merlin, please... don't let anything bad happen to my girl.

After a few minutes, Madam Pomfrey walks out of the room. I instantly speed walks towards her. "H-How is s-she? H-How's Y-Y/N??" I said. She smiles at me. "Calm down, Mr. Malfoy. She's alright... you can go and see her now. But make sure to be quiet as she needs to rest..." she said. I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Madam..." I said. She nods her head. I enter the room and walk towards the bed she's on.

I pull the chair and close to her. El sits on the other side of her on the edge of the bed. I gently hold her hand in mine. I lift her hand and kiss the back of her hand softly. Then I feel her hand moving slightly.

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling, realizing I'm back at the Hospital Wings... again. I feel warmth on both of my hands. I turn my head slightly and make eye-contact with a pair of grey/green eyes. The scent of green apple and mint filled my nose. I smile softly, already knowing it's Draco.

"Draco..." I said. He let out a sigh of relief. "Merlin, Y/N... why do you keep doing this to me? Do you realize how worried I was??" He said. "Sorry..." I said, feeling guilty. "Don't do that to me... I'm so scared to lose you..." he said.

I sit up and gently cups his cheeks. "Draco... you're not going to lose me. Never... I will ALWAYS be with you... I promised you that, didn't I? At the lake... and at the day I confronted your father. I'll always keep that promise..." I said. He stares at me wide-eyed at what I said.

"Y-You... y-you remember t-that?" He said. My eyes widened at what he said. "Yeah... yes! Draco, I think I remember now! I remember everything!!" I said. A huge smile appear on his lips.

He moves to sit on the bed and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. I can barely breathe, but I don't care. I'm just happy that I finally remember him... I finally remember Draco.

I hug him back just as tight. "Oh Y/N... I'm so happy. I'm so happy that you remember me... Merlin, thank you SO much for bringing my love back to me!" He said, happily. I let out a happy laugh as I lean my head against his chest.

He pulls away and gently cups my cheeks. "This is... hands down... the best day of my life. You have no idea how happy I am right now... Merlin, I love you. I love you so much, Y/N..." he said. I nod my head "I love you too, Draco..." I said. He smiles at me and leans in, placing soft... passionate kiss. I can feel all his emotion in that kiss. I can feel how happy he is... and that makes me feel happy too. Finally...

All my memories are back!

*to be continued*