Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

There's clothes... and others sanitary goods. I guess Hermione is right... they do have everything set up for us... she said. I walk towards my bed and do the same. I open it and smile when I see all the supplies in it.

Maybe being here won't be so bad

-New Friends-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting across from my sister as she use her astral projector. I can tell how much she misses Mike. I can see the connection between the two of them. They've fallen in love with each other. But now we're stuck in this place... and we don't know how to go back there.

Blood starts dripping down her nose as she use her ability. I can see tears streaming down as well. I can hear her muttering Mike's name. I wonder what she is seeing.

Then she pulls off the blindfold she have placed in her eyes. She turns to look at me. Now I can see the tears clearly... and there were some that were still in her eyes.

"Aww, El... come here..." I said, crawling next to her. She chokes a sob as she leans towards me. I wrap my arms around her shoulder. She cries into mine. I just close my eyes as I wait for her to calm down.

"I just miss him, Y/N..." she said, I can hear her soft sobs. It hurts me to hear my sister in such pain. If only I know how to go back. How to summon that portal.

I just nod my head. "Yeah... I know, sis..." I said, as I run my hand across her hair softly. She tightens her arms around me, seeming desperate for comfort. So I just tighten my arms as well, to ensure her that I'll always be here.

After a while, I can feel my sister calming down. I pull away a little to look at her. I smile softly at her. I wipe her tears with my thumb. "We should probably go to bed now, sis... tomorrow is going to be our first day. We don't know what we'll face... so we better have a good rest tonight..." I said. She just nods her head. I help her up and pulls her gently towards the bed. I pull the blanket up to her neck and caress her hair.

"Sleep tight..." I said, smiling softly. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight, Y/N..." she said. I smile at her one more time. Then I turn her light off.

I walk towards my bed, and lay down. The only thing I can hear is my sister's heavy breathing. I can tell that she's trying not to cry again. I frown as I hear to the sound of her breathing. I feel so bad for her. But I feel worse because I can't do anything about it.

I let out a sigh and turn to my side. I stare at my sister, who's bed is across the room. I can make out her silhouette and how it shakes softly. She's already starts crying again.

I prop my body with my arm and look at her. "You can't sleep, can you?" I said. "No..." she said. I let out a sigh and stand up. I walk towards her.

"Scoot over..." I said. She did as I told. I tuck myself in her bed. "Come here..." I said. She snuggles close to my side. "Sleep... we'll fine a way out of here..." I said. I feel her nod. Then I can hear her soft snores.

I smile and kiss the side of her head. I yawn softly as I start to feel even sleepier. So I close my eyes and let myself drift off to deep slumber.

The Next Day

I feel someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see Hermione hovering above me. I jump at in shock at her sudden appearance, waking my sister up in the process.

I lay back down and sigh while placing my hand on my chest, feeling my heart beats rapidly. "Ah sheesh, Hermione! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I said. She just giggle at me.

"Come on, girls... get up... you don't wanna be late on your first day..." she said. "Alright..." I said. She smiles at me and walks out of our room.

"Do you wanna go first or should I?" I said as I turn to look at my sister. "You can go first..." she said. I nod my head and stand up. I make my way towards the washroom and take a shower.

After I'm done, I head back to the bedroom wearing a bathrobe. "Okay... your turn..." I said. She nods her head and stand up. I change my clothes into school robe. I sit down on the bed and wait for my sister to get done.

Time-skip

My sister and I are currently walking close behind Hermione. She's showing us around the school as we wait for their class to start. It's currently breakfast time as well, so she leads us to the Dining Hall.

She walks towards the table and take a seat between two boys. She gestures me and my sister to sit across from her. I just gently pull my sister to sit.

The two boys looks at us in confusion. "Uhh...who... who are you?" A boy with short dark hair said. "They are new here, Harry... this is Y/N... and her twin lil sister, El..." Hermione said. "I see... so what subject do you have?" Another way with red hair said. "Oh... we're not here to attend class. We're just here to help in looking after Hogwarts..." I said. They just looks at me in confusion.

"Well... you see, uhh... Harry. My sister and I... we are not witches. But we do have abilities... like my sister can move things with her mind and she can project herself in astral form to watch anyone. While I can move things, I can control lava... I can control people's mind. I'm stronger than a shark... also I can turn myself into anyone I want..." I said. He looks at me wide-eyed.

"and since we have no where to go. Since we came here through a portal that sends us falling down the sky. Your principal... Professor Dumbledore allows us to stay here in exchange we need to help in taking care of Hogwarts..." I said. He hums and nods his head. "So you're not going to attend any class?" The red-haired boy said.

"Yeah... we won't attend the classes with you. We'll just take patrol around the school until it's time for break time or curfew time at night... and um... you haven't tell us your name?" I said, looking at the red haired boy. Well I know the other one is Harry.

"Oh sorry... I'm Ron... Ron Weasley..." he said while offering me a handshake. I smile and shake hands with him. "I'm Y/N... like Hermione said earlier... and this is my sister, El..." I said. "No surname?" He said. I just shake my head.

"How come?" He said. I tense up a little at this. I can hear Ron wincing in pain. I look up to see him hold his shoulder. He turns to Hermione and glares at her.

"What'd you hit me for?" He said. "Because that is a very sensitive topic for the girls!" Hermione said, in a scolding manner. "Oh... I'm sorry..." Ron said as he turns to look at the two of us. I shake my head at him to let him know that it's alright. But I'm still unable to give him an answer. I'm glad he didn't press it... or he's just scared Hermione gonna scold him again.

From what I've seen in this short interaction. I'd say Hermione is the responsible as well as the smartest one among the three of them. Ron is the scaredy cat one. While Harry... the curious one. Harry seems to be the type to just observe things. But I can tell he's easy to get irritated.

*to be continued*