Chapter 25

Previously on Chapter 24

"Give him a chance, maybe? Show him a way to be a better person..." she said. I blink in surprise as I look at her. "Uhh... I really don't believe you're the same person..." I said. "Can you take this seriously?!" She said, looking angered. I flinch at her tone and looks down. "S-Sorry..." I said. She lets out a sigh and pat me on my shoulder softly. "Think about it... maybe you'll see what I meant..." she said. I just nod my head at her words.

-Make Up-

Y/N P.O.V

Me and my sister are with the trio in Hagrid's hut. I sit across from Ron as he holds a bucket in front of him. He constantly puke out slugs. I gag at each one and looks away.

"What did he do anyway?" Hagrid said. They all stay silent. "Malfoy called Hermione a mud-blood" I said. Hagrid turns to look at me. He have an angry look on his face. "No he didn't!" He said, looking irritated.

"He did..." Hermione said. Ron throws up another slugs. "He use a spell on Draco... probably trying to curse him. But due to his broken wand... the spell backfired" I said again. "It feels horrible..." he said. "Uh huh... I can tell..." I said, gagging slightly. "You are lucky it backfired... Lucius Malfoy won't be very happy if he knows you curse his son..." Hagrid said. I turn to look at him.

"Who's that?" I said. "Who? Lucius?" He said, as he turn to look at me. I nod my head. "He's bad news... he's the son of Abraxas Malfoy... they always think that Pure-blood Wizards/Witches are better than the others..." he said. "He's that arrogant?" I said. "Oh... he's more than just arrogant. He claimed that if he could... he would get rid of mixed bloodline. To keep the world of magic pure" he said. "Okay... that's so bad... I can't believe Draco have a father like that..." I said.

They turned silent as they stare at me. "What? Why are you all staring at me like that?" I said, looking at them with a confused expression. I turn to look at my sister to see her looking back at me with a look, that's saying "I was right after all."

What's going on, El? I said. I was right... you're in love with Draco... she said. I internally groan. "For the last time... I do not love Draco!" I said. They just stare at me. My eyes widened when I realize I've said out loud.

"You love Malfoy??" Hermione said, looking at me in shock. "W-Wha- NO! Of course not..." I said. "That's not what it looks like... and why did you suddenly talk like that?" Ron said. "I..." I start, turning to look at El. She just nods her head, saying it's alright for me to tell them about our telepathy.

"Well... you see... my sister and I can connect with each other through our minds. So... in short... we have telepathy..." I said. "Oh... wicked!!" Ron said, then he puke out another slug.

"So what were you talking about in your minds?" I hear Harry said. "Uhh... she's been trying to tell me that I have feelings for Malfoy..." I said. "Do you?" He said. I shrug my shoulders. "I don't wanna deny it... El said denial is the first sign that I do feel for him... soo..." I said, making gesture of zipping my lips. Then I just cross my arms across my chest. They just stare at me wide-eyed.

"You do have feelings for him then" Hermione said. I hit my face with my hand. "Okay now I'm confused... denying means I'm confirming that I like him. But when I said nothing and said I'm not going to deny a thing... you said I like him..." I said. "Well... that's what we see... also... you said Draco before... and not Malfoy... that's gotta say something" Hermione said. "Touché..." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What's touché?" Ron asked. "It's a word use when someone gave a good point..." I said. "Oh... you're not denying anymore?" Hermione said. "Can I even deny? You guys seem to always have something to say that I actually do have feelings for Draco" I said. "Ah see? You said Draco again..." she said, pointing at me. I groan and cover my face with my hands.

"Okay! Okay! I like Draco... but so what? I can't be with him anyway. You said it yourself... his father don't like mix blood witches/wizards.. and I'm not even a witch! Gosh!! This is driving me nuts... I'll just go back to Gryffindor house..." I said. I get up and walk out of Hagrid's hut and run towards the Gryffindor house.

I keep my head down as I slow down to a walk. I turn around the corner only to bump into someone. I fall on my bum and groan in pain. I look up and roll my eyes. I stand up and was about to walk away. But a hand grabs my wrist.

"What do you want?" I said, turning to look at him. He lets out a sigh. "Can we talk? Please?" He said. I look at him and he looks back at me with pleading eyes. "Alright... fine..." I said. He smiles at me and starts pulling me along. He leads me towards the bench we first had our conversation. From when me and my sister returns back to Hawkins.

He gently makes me sit down. Then he sits next to me. "Okay... now what do you want to talk about?" I said, crossing my arms. "I'm pretty sure your friends told you about me... and most likely they'll mention my father..." he said. "Yeah... so what?" I said. "That means you should at least know why I acted the way I am, right?" He said. I just scoff and roll my eyes. I turn to look at him.

"Look, Draco... whoever your father is... and how your father treats other people, whether it's a good way or bad... and that's how he wants you to be. That DOESN'T mean you should follow your father's way. You NEED to be your own man and not someone's puppet! If you don't have your own principles. Then just keep your distance from me... I don't like to be around a guy that doesn't know where he stands" I said. I stand up and was about to walk away. But I feel my body get pulled into a back hug.

I froze slightly as I'm not expecting that. I try to get out of his grip, but he just tightens his hold. "Let go, Malfoy..." I said. He shakes his head and bury his face in the crook of my neck.

"No... please... I don't know what I should do. I need someone to show me a way. I need YOU to show me a way... please, Y/N... I need you..." he said. My eyes soften as I relax slightly in his arms.

I can feel his arms getting a little looser, as if he's expecting me to get out of his hold and leave. But I did the exact opposite. I turn in his arms and wraps my arms around his neck.

"I... love you, Y/N... I don't care whether you're a witch or not... I love you. I wanna be with you... I need you" he said. I pull away slightly and cups his cheeks. I tilt his head to look at me. "I'll help you find your way in life, okay?" I said. He smiles and nods his head. I smile softly and wipe his tears.

His eyes trail down from my eyes to my lips. Then he looks up at me. "May I?" He said, with a hopeful look in his eyes. I just close my eyes, allowing him. Then I feel a soft pressure on my lips. I tilt my head slightly as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulls away and smile at me, while leaning his forehead against mine. "Please be mine..." he said. I smile and nod my head. He smiles and pecks my lips softly. Then he just keeps me in his arms.

*to be continued*

Stranger Things In Hogwarts (Draco Malfoy X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara