Chapter 52

Previously on Chapter 51

I lead him to a wider space and close my eyes, trying to detect where I should open the portal. Since El is not in Hawkins, the position of the portal changed too.

Then...

-Reunited Once Again-

Y/N P.O.V

"El!! Eleven! Can you hear me!!" I called out. This portal should open where El is located. I can only hope she can hear me. I waited for a few second.

My eyes widened when I see a figure coming out. A smile broke through my face when I realize it's El. She looks around, until her eyes landed on me. Her eyes widened slightly as she stare at me.

"Eleven!" I said, happily. I run towards her, she runs towards me as well. We met mid-ways and hug each other tightly. I feel so happy that I can finally see her again.

"Oh, El... I thought that I'll never see you again..." I said. "Me too, Y/N... oh God... you have no idea how happy I am right now!" She said, grinning at me. I let out a soft laugh and pulls her in another embrace. She squeeze me slightly, making me groan.

"Ooops... sorry..." she said, laughing. I let out a soft laugh and shake my head. "It's okay. I miss you, sis" I said. "I miss you too, Y/N..." she said. I place my chin on her shoulder, feeling happy that I can finally see my sister again after almost 2 years now.

Draco walks towards us and smile at El. "Welcome back..." he said. "It's good to be back..." she said as she looks at him with a smile. Draco walks towards me and wrap his arm around my shoulder, making me flinch slightly. I'm still not used to this... we did kiss and all... but I still don't remember much about him.

El notice my little reaction. She looks at us back and forth. "Is there something wrong, Y/N?" She said. I nod my head. "Yes... everything is fine..." I said. "Are you sure? Because... you look a little tense. It's like... you're not comfortable with him..." she said. I glance at Draco to see him looking at me.

I let out a sigh, knowing I can't hide it anymore. "Uh... there's something I need to tell you, El..." I said. "Okay... what is it?" She said, looking a little worried.

"Something happened... and uhh... to make it short, I lost half of my memories... I don't remember a thing about Hogwarts. But I remember about you, Mike... and everyone else back at Hawkins..." I said. Her eyes widened at my words.

"So... are you telling me that you don't remember the others? You know... Harry, Hermione and Ron?" She said. "I'm sorry... who?" I said. "Well... they're-" she try to say, but Draco cuts her off. "Nobody... they're no one important..." he said. El looks at him in confusion. "But they're..." she tried to say, but Draco just give her a stern stare. She stay silent after that.

"Is there something I don't know... I thought Potter and the others are bad people..." I said. El looks at me in shock. "Um... Y/N... can I borrow Draco for a bit? I need to talk to him about something. I'll return him to you! I promise!" she said. "Uhh... okay..." I said. She grabs Draco's wrist and pulls him away.

Draco P.O.V

Y/N's sister pulls me away from Y/N. She keeps on walking, making sure there's a good distance so Y/N wouldn't hear us.

Once we're far enough, she stops walking and turn to look at me. "Okay... what's your problem? Why did you tell her that Harry and the others are a bunch of bad people?" She said. "That's because they are!" I said. "Why?? They're her best friends! She has the right to know who they are!" She argued. "Because Potter is the reason why Y/N lost her memories in the first place!" I yelled at her. "W-What?" She said, looking at me wide-eyed.

I let out a sigh and sit down on the bench. "Potter have feelings for her..." I said. "H-He did?" She said. I nod my head. She frowns at what I said, and move to sit next to me.

"What exactly happened to her?" She said, in a much calmer voice now. I turn to look at her. She have the look of curiosity in her eyes, which reminded me a lot of her sister. They're twin after all.

I let out a sigh and look down at the ground in front of me. "Y/N was not at her best state for the past few months..." I start. She stays silent as she wait for me to continue.

Flashback

Y/N and I were sitting by the lake. After a while, I notice Y/N have fallen asleep. Knowing that she need to rest, I pick her up in my arms. Then I walk inside Hogwarts.

I can't enter Gryffindor's common room. So I have to look for Harry. I don't trust him, because I know he have feelings for Y/N. But I don't really have a choice.

I found him and asked him to take Y/N to her room. He picked her up in his arms and walked away. I waited with the Hermione and Ron, while waiting for Harry to return to we can discuss what to do with Y/N.

End of Flashback

"Not long after, he ran out with Y/N in his arms" I said. I clench my hands into a tight first as I recall what happened that day.

"Why, Draco? What happened to her?" El asked. "I asked him what happened to Y/N... and he said... he kissed her in her sleep. She wakes up and start losing control of herself. She ended up using too much of her abilities when Madam Pomfrey clearly gave her a warning. But she's not in control of herself... and because of that, she ended up in the hospital wings... and because of THAT, now she lost her memories!" I said, angrily.

"Now I understand why you don't want to tell her the truth. But Draco... you have to know. They're STILL her best friends. They play an important parts in her life. They're needed to help her recover her memories faster. You want her to remember, right?" She said. I let out a sigh and nod my head, knowing what she just said is true.

"Yeah... I guess you're right..." I said. "So... we have to re-introduce them to each other" she said. I let out a sigh and nod my head in defeat, knowing I don't have a choice but to do what she said. Even though I don't want to. If Potter try something on her again. I WILL teach him a lesson! I'm not going to let that asshole steal Y/N from me. She's mine and I plan on keeping her that way.

*to be continued*