Chapter 28

Previously on Chapter 27

It screams in pain as it's body starts scorching up in flames. But I just glare at it. "You want to destroy Hogwarts, huh?! Oh yeah, my dead body! You son of a bitch!!" I yelled, angrily. It roared angrily at me, but I just scream back as loud as I can. From the ground, lava appear and I will it to flow to The Mind Flayer.

Then...

-Final Battle-

Y/N P.O.V

I look down as a lot of the students from Hogwarts comes out of the building. "What is that thing?!" I hear one of them said. I look around and notice Professor Dumbledore among them.

I will the lava to engulf itself around the Mind Flayer and let it hardened. It's going to buy us some time. I fly down to the ground and breathe heavily. But now is not the time for breaks.

El? Have you find the Gate? I said. Yes... it's inside a mall... me and the others are heading there... how are things in your side? She said. I manage to make the monster hardened in lava. But it won't be long... so hurry, El! I said. I got it, Y/N... she said. Best of luck for you, sis... I said. You too... she said. I turn and run towards Professor Dumbledore.

"What's going on, Y/N? I have never seen a monster like that" he said. "That's a Mind Flayer, Professor. It came from the Gate my sister opened when we were still in that lab. I sent her back to Hawkins to close the gate. I can only show that thing down... I'm not strong enough to kill it..." I said. He smiles and place his hand on my shoulder.

"I'll provide all the help I can give..." he said. "Thank you, Professor..." I said. He smiles at me. Then the ground suddenly starts to shake. I turn around to see the lava is cracking.

"It's breaking loose!" I said. I run and fly in the sky. I outstretch my hands, spraying it with more lava. But my body is slowly getting weaker.

The Mind Flayer swing its tentacle at me, sending me flying back. I land hard against the ground. I can feel my bones cracking from the impact. I let out a groan as the pain starts to get too much. But I can't lose my consciousness now. Hogwarts is in danger. I shake my head and force myself to get up.

"Y/N! I've tried a lot of spells, but nothing seem to work" Hermione said as she keeps shooting spells on the mind Flayer. Harry, Draco and a few others are doing the same.

"That's because it's skin is as hard as diamonds! It's going to be hard to defeat! The only way to defeat is my sister... she must close the gate! Only then I can send it back to its world!" I said. "Then what are we suppose to do?!" Harry yelled. "Keep it away from Hogwarts!" I yelled back. "Uh yeah... easy" he said, sarcastically. I just roll my eyes at his words.

The Mind Flayer keeps swinging its tentacle around. I manage to avoid each one and shoots lava towards it. But no matter what I do, it just won't harm. A few buildings of Hogwarts got hit, turning it into rubbles and ashes.

"You guys are a wizards and witches, are you not??Can't you cast a protection spell or something?!" I said, to the other students on the ground. Their eyes widened in realization. "On it!" One of them said. I hit my face in frustration. I can't believe they legit forget about that. Sheesh... these people sometimes.

But no matter how thick the shield are. It didn't hold that long. A lot of the students casting the spell only get hurt. I scream in frustration.

Y/N! I found the gate! I hear my sister's voice. Well done, sis! Now hurry up and close it! It's a chaos around here! I said. That's not going to be easy, Y/N! There's a lot of Demogorgons here! She said. Oh no... stay safe! I said. Uh huh... you too! She said.

"Y/N! Look out!!" I heard someone said. I snap out of my thought only to see a tentacle coming my way. My eyes widened, but it's too late to move. Suddenly someone fly pass me and grab my hand.

"Thank you, Draco..." I said. "Don't zone out, Y/N. If I get a second later... you'd have the same faith as that building" he said, scolding me. "Sorry..." I said. He just stay silent and focus on avoiding the tentacle attacks.

I take this moment to observe my surroundings. A lot parts of Hogwarts turns into rubble from each attack. I bit my lips. I can't let this place get destroy. Not under my watch.

"There has to be a way to destroy that thing!" Draco said, looking at the monster in frustration. I bit my lips as I thought of a way. A way I might not return from. But I'm willing to take that sacrifice if it means I can keep Hogwarts safe.

"There's one..." I said. "What?" He said, turning to look at me. "I have to destroy it from the inside..." I said. His eyes widened as he stare at me in disbelief. "You've got to be joking! You're going to get yourself killed!" He said. I fly off his broom and float in front of him.

"I know that... but if it means I can keep you and the others safe. I'm willing to take that sacrifice..." I said. "But-" he said. I cut him off with a kiss. I close my eyes as I kiss him passionately. I can feel my tears getting mixed.

I pull away and cup his cheeks. "There are no love without sacrifice... I love you, Draco. So much... I just want you and the others to be safe..." I said. I turn around and fly towards the monster, without looking back. I can hear them calling out for me, but I ignore them.

The Mind Flayer opens its mouth. I just fly in with no hesitation. I enter it's stomach.

I'm going to destroy Mind Flayer

I'm going to destroy Mind Flayer... I said. Destroy? How? She said. I smile softly as tears streams down my cheeks.

From the inside... I said. A-Are you c-crazy?! Y/N! You're going to get yourself killed! She said, I can hear the panic in her voice. Goodbye El... be happy with Mike and the others. I love you... I said. Y/N! Please don't do this!! She yelled. But I just cut her off.

I close my eyes as my whole body starts to glow. I can feel tears streaming down my cheeks as a soft smile is present on my face. I feel calm... knowing Hogwarts will be safe... it's all I care about.

Draco P.O.V

The monster starts to glow so bright that I have to look away. I feel the ground shake as the monster explodes into pieces.

I shake my head, refusing to believe. "No..." I said, shaking my head. I fly down and land on the ground. I drop on my knees as heavy tears streams down my cheeks.

"Y/N!!!!!!" I scream at top of my lung, I ignore the pain in my throat as I continue to scream as loud as I can. She can't be gone... my Y/N can't be gone. She's everything to me. I need her... I want her back.

Y/N... come back...

*to be continued*