Chapter 63

Previously on Chapter 62

We will try our best to continue our life... because we know. Those people we lost never actually leave us. They will always remain in a special place in our hearts. As they will always be watching over us up there in heaven.

-Culture Shocked-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week after the war. The pain of loss still lingers in our hearts. But we are managing. We're living for the ones we've lost.

We are currently in the Dining Hall, listening to a speech given by Professor McGonagall. I'm sitting with Harry, Ron, Hermione and my sister. Mike is sitting next to El with his friends. Surprisingly, this school welcomed Mike and the others very well.

"And last but not least... a special thank you for our guests. Thank you for giving a hand on the battle. We couldn't have done it without you. As well as our Guardian. Y/N and Eleven... thank you very much" she said. She starts to clap her hands, soon followed by everyone in the Dining Hall.

El and I stand up, along with Mike and the others. I smile at everyone as they keep clapping. I make eye contact with Draco. He smiles brightly at me as he keeps on clapping his hands.

Soon the room quieted, and we sit back down. I turn to El and give her a side hug. She hugs me back with a smile on her face. "We made it, sis..." I said. "Yeah, we made it..." she said. Then we begin to eat the food prepared for us.

"Wow... I still can't believe this place exist..." I hear Mike said. I turn my head to look at him. "They don't  believe our world either, Mike... after all, we're not from here" I said. He nods his head, agreeing with me.

Time-skip

Naturally, Mike and the others will be going back to Hawkins. They hold a farewell ceremony for them. I smile as I watch El and Mike hug each other.

"I hope you can come with me, El... but I understand that you wished to be with your sister..." Mike said, as he keeps his arms around El. I smile at their short interaction, while leaning closer to Draco.

"You know... it's kinda not fair..." I hear Draco said. I turn to look at him in confusion. "What is?" I asked. He turns to look at me, then back at Mike. "They get to see our world. It's only fair if we get to see theirs" he said.

"You mean... you wanna visit Hawkins?" I said. He turns to look at me and nod his head, letting me know that's what he wanted. "Us too!" I hear Harry said. Ron and Hermione nods their heads.

"I see... I mean... if that's what you want. I guess I could take you there..." I said. Their eyes lit up. "But you guys would need to pack, though..." I said. They look at me in excitement.

I smile at them and turn to Mike. "Can you stay one more day? We need to wait for them to get done with their packing thing..." I said. "Sure... one more day in a world of magic. It's exciting..." he said. I just smile at him. Then I remember something.

I turn to look at Draco and the others. "Hey... how about we take them for a fly?" I said. They look at each other and nod their heads in agreement with a huge smile on their faces.

Mike looks at us in confusion. "You mean... you have planes too?" He said. I burst out laughing and so is Draco. "No silly... on a flying broomstick..." I said. He looks even more confused now. "Brooms can fly?" He said. "Of course. This is magic world after all..." I said, rolling my eyes. His eyes widened and he looks excited. "What are we waiting for then?" He said. Dustin, Lucas and Max also looks excited.

***

We are now standing in the field. Of course, I'll be flying with Draco. Hermione will be taking El with her. Ron will be taking Dustin... and Harry will be taking Mike.

"Who's going to take Max?" I asked. "I will..." I hear someone said. I turn my head to see George. I nod my head as I look at him in appreciation. He smiles at me. Then he turns to look at Max, giving her a gesture to get on the broom with him.

"Everyone ready??" I said, clutching onto Draco's waist. "Ready!" They all said. "Up and away!!!" I yelled. Draco laugh, but takes off anyway. I let out a cheerful scream as we soar up in the sky.

"Wow!!! This is the coolest thing I've ever experience in my life!!!" Mike yelled out. Harry just laugh at his reaction. "Well! We do this everyday!" He said. "You guys are SO lucky!! I wish there are magic in back in Hawkins too!" Mike said. I just laugh at his whine and protest.

"Hey! How about after this we show them a few rounds of Quidditch?" I said. Mike turns to look at me. "What's a Quidditch?" He asked. "Oh... it's a sport played by Wizards and Witches. Kind of like Football... but they're flying on a broomstick" I said. Draco looks at me over his head.

"What's a Football?" He asked. I let out a groan and lean my forehead on his back. "You'll see it when you visit Hawkins later!" I said. "Alright!!" He said. I just smile and hug him a little tighter.

An Hour Later

We have gather enough player to play the game. Of course, Harry and Draco will be the seeker. We just need to find a few more people to fill the rest of the positions.

It didn't take that long. We manage to find the other players. Now we are sitting on the audience seats. I sit next to El with Mike next to her. Then the others just sit in line below us.

Lee as usual, will be the one being the commentator for the game. The two teams fly out of their spots. Draco flies past me and wave at me. I wave back at him with a huge grin on our faces.

"So, Y/N... are you going to explain the game?" I hear Mike said. I turn to look at him. "Sure... so in this game... each team have 7 players. 1 Seeker, 1 Keeper, 3 Chasers and 2 Beaters..." I said. I start to explain the rules and how the game is played.

"Most important position are the Seekers. They will be releasing a small ball, called the golden snitch. It is very small and fast, it's going to be very difficult to see. But that's where the fun is all about. The Seekers will search and try to catch the golden snitch. The team that manage to catch the snitch automatically ends the game with victory" I said. Mike and the others looks a bit lost at the end of the explanation. I burst out laughing at their reaction. "Now that... is what's called as...

Culture Shocked

*to be continued*