Chapter 26

Previously on Chapter 25

He pulls away and smile at me, while leaning his forehead against mine. "Please be mine..." he said. I smile and nod my head. He smiles and pecks my lips softly. Then he just keeps me in his arms.

-What Is That Thing?!-

Y/N P.O.V

As always, me and my sister Eleven are going around Hogwarts. We do this everyday instead of going to class. Since it's our job as Hogwarts's guardian.

After taking a stroll around Hogwarts, with nothing happen. The two of us decided to sit down in one of the benches.

I stare at the ceiling with my hands on either side of me to support my body. "There isn't much happen here. We have even here for like how long? But there isn't any danger that needs to be taken care of..." I said. "You got that right... it's pretty boring..." she said. I turn to look at her.

"Do you miss Mike?" I said. "Of course..." she said. I smile at her. "I can open the portal if you wanna go back..." I said. "No... their 2nd year here is almost over. We can go back after they're on a break..." she said. "Alright... if you say so..." I said. She smiles at me and I smile back at her.

"Soo... Y/N..." she said again, after a few moment of silence. "What?" I said, turning to look at her. "You and Draco..." she said, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I blush deep shade of red and looks away from her.

"Oh God... cut that out!" I said. "Well you did the same thing to me when I'm with Mike... so? It's my turn..." She said, smirking at me. I let out a soft huff at her words. "I didn't know you're the type to hold grudges..." I said, rolling my eyes. "I didn't... I just wanna take the pleasure of teasing my sister. I don't get to do that often. If you know what I mean" she said, giggling softly. "Yeah... whatever..." I said and roll my eyes, earning more laughter from her.

I can hear footsteps coming closer. I turn my head to see Harry, Ron and Hermione. I smile and stand up. They grin at me and walk towards us.

"Hey, guys..." I said. "Hey... what have you been up to?" Harry said. "The usual... strolling around to make sure no danger comes..." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Which nothing really comes..." El said. I turn to look at her in surprise.

"What?" She said. "That's the first time I hear you talk out loud... you're usually so shy around these people that you have to speak through minds..." I said. "Oh... I just thought... maybe I should try to be more open..." she said. I smile brightly and wrap my arm around her shoulder. "Well... I'm glad..." I said. She grins at me. She looks forward and smirk. She leans close to my ear.

"Here comes the Romeo..." she said. I turn my head to look at where she's looking. I can feel my cheeks burning, when she address Draco as "Romeo." I turn to her and lightly smack her shoulder.

"Oh shut it..." I said. She giggles and take a few steps away from me. I look forward only to come face to face with Draco, who's already standing right in front of me.

"Hey..." he said, smiling softly at me. "Hello" I said, smiling shyly at him. He smiles and tucks a strand piece of hair behind my ear. He was about to lean in to place a kiss on my lips, but someone ruins it.

"Draco and Y/N sitting in the tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" I hear my little sister said. I turn my head to her and glare. Harry, Ron and Hermione just looks at us in confusion.

"What was that?" Harry said. "Oh... it's just a way from our world to tease a new couple..." El said. I glare at her even more. "Oooh~" Ron said. Then Harry and Ron smirks at each other.

"Oh please... don't start..." I said. "Draco and Y/N... sitting in the tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" They sing along together. "The heck..." I said, covering my face. Gosh... I feel so embarrassed right now. Why did El have to teach them that. I can hear them bursting out laughing.

I remove my face from my hands. I open my mouth to give them a snarky remarks. But suddenly the ground begins to shake. We stumble around and I fall on my hands and knees.

"What was that? An earthquake?? Can that happen here?" I said, turning to look at the trio and Draco. They shrug their shoulders. Then suddenly a loud roar can be heard.

My eyes widened. "I know that voice anywhere and I don't like the sound of it..." I said. El nod her head in agreement. "Come on, Y/N" she said. I nod my head. Then we turn towards the source of sound and start to run. I can hear footsteps behind. I stop and turn around.

"You guys... stay! You can't come with us!" I said, sternly. "What... but why?" Harry said. Another roar can be heard from the distance. "Trust me... this isn't something for Wizards/Witches... it's too dangerous for you guys" I said. "We'll be fine, Y/N... you might need our help..." Hermione said. "Come on, Y/N. We have no time to argue" El said. I turn to look at her, then I let out a sigh. "Fine... just be careful..." I said. They nod their heads. Then we start to run towards the source of sound.

Time-Skip

We come to a stop and stare into the distance. I can see the monster not far from us. "There it is..." I said. I turn my head to observe my friend's reaction. They are all staring at the monster in shock and fear.

"W-What

"W-What... w-w-what is t-that thing???" Ron said. I turn to the monster. "It's a Mind Flayer... they're the strongest kind of Demogorgons... if they manage to make it through the portal. It could only mean one thing..." I said, pausing for a moment. They stare at me, waiting for me to continue and tell them. I turn to look at them.

"There's another gate back in our world that opens" I said. I turn my head to look at El. "And it's up to us to close it..." I said. She nods her head in agreement. But we need a plan.

*to be continued*