Chapter 59

Previously on Chapter 58

I press the dagger closer to my skin, I give it a bit pressure... enough to draw out some blood. "Y/N! Don't be crazy! You can't do this to me!" he said. "Then stay, Draco!!" I yelled. My lips starts to tremble as I look at him with pleading eyes. "Please Draco...

Stay with me...

-I Won't Leave You-

Y/N P.O.V

He keeps staring at me wide-eyed. "Y/N... don't be crazy..." he said. "I will do it if you leave! I'll end my life if you as much as walk away from me! Is that what you want?" I yelled, still holding the dagger close to my skin. Endless tears streams down my cheeks as I stare at Draco in desperation.

"Okay... I won't leave... I'll stay... now put the dagger away..." he said, taking steps closer to me. I didn't move the dagger. He reach in front of me. He hold the dagger's blade and gently take it away from me. He hands the dagger over to El. I fall into his arms and cry harder. He hugs me close and bury his face in the crook of my neck.

"Don't leave me, Draco..." I said, holding onto him for dear life. "I won't... I'm sorry..." he said. He pulls away slightly and gently cup my cheeks. He leans his forehead against mine, while wiping away the tears.

"I love you, Y/N..." he said. "I love you too, Draco... I don't wanna live without you. So don't ever leave me. Please?" I said. He nods his head. "Never..." he said. Then he leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips.

We pull away for air, and I just stay in his arms. He hugs me close and tightly. I'm scared that if I let go, he's going to leave me. So I just keep holding onto him.

"Baby... I'm not going anywhere... I promise..." he said. I slowly let him go and he smiles at me. He cups my cheeks gently and press his lips on my forehead. I just smile at him. He looks down and frown.

"We have to treat your wound... give me your hand, I'll heal it..." he said. He gently take my hand and grab his wand. He points it at my hand and start to chant a spell.

I wince slightly when the spell hits my wrist, but he just caress my hand. The wound starts to close and soon it heals completely. He keeps his wand, but still holds my hand.

"You really scared me..." he said. "I wasn't about to let you leave me..." I said, looking away from him. "I know... I'm so sorry that I even consider on leaving you" he said. "You're here with me... as long as you won't leave. Then I'll be okay..." I said. He lets out a sigh and nod his head. Then he just pulls me into a hug.

I close my eyes as I lean my head against his chest. I can hear his heart beating rapidly, looks like I really scared him. I wrap my arms around his torso as I hold onto him tightly.

Time-skip

We're currently inside the tent. The tent look small on the outside. But on the inside, it's huge. Magic is truly breathtaking.

I cuddle in Draco's arms

I cuddle in Draco's arms. My head on his chest as he have his arms around me. I close my eyes as I relax in his arms. I feel his hand on my head once in a while to caress my hair.

I start to yawn softly. "Are you tired?" He asked. I just snuggle closer in respond. "Awee..." he cooed softly in my ear, making me blush. I just bury my face further in his chest. I can feel it vibrating, so I know he's laughing.

I pull away slightly and look at him. He tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you..." he said. "I love you... so much..." I said, smiling at him. "I love you more..." he said, then he capture my lips in a sweet kiss.

"You should sleep..." he said, after we pull away. I just look at him. He notice the way I stare at him. "I promise I'm not going anywhere... don't worry..." he said. I just nod my head, I place head in his chest. I wrap my arms around his torso, holding onto him. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Draco P.O.V

I caress her hair softly. I can already hear her soft snores, letting me know that she have fallen asleep. But her arms still wrapped around me tightly. I just smile softly to myself. I'm happy that Y/N loves me.

I hold her closer. I lick my lips and place a soft kiss on the side of her head. Oh Merlin... this girl means everything to me. Please don't let anything happen to her.

"She loves you... don't you ever think of leaving her" someone said. I look up to see El. "I won't..." I said. "Oh I'll make sure you won't... I'm going to break your legs if I have to..." she said, looking at me with a glare as she cross her arms across her chest. I let out a nervous laugh at how serious she looks. She turns and leave.

I let out a sigh and take out my wand. I lift it up just slightly. "Accio blanket" I said in a hush tone. Then a blanket fly towards me. I grab it and gently drape it over our bodies. Then I just hold Y/N close. I place another soft kiss on her forehead, and close my eyes.

Dream

I'm running around of Hogwarts. I have Y/N with me. Her hand clutch onto mine tightly. We're in the middle of the war.

We turn around the corner. I can see a lot of Death-Eater coming our way. I push Y/N inside a room and close the door. I cast a spell to keep it locked so they won't be able to enter.

"Draco... I'm shared..." she said. "I know baby... so am I. But I will never let anything happen to you, okay?" I said, cupping her cheeks. She nods her head. She looks behind me and her eyes widened.

"Draco, look out!" She yelled. She turn our body and gasp. My eyes widened as she looks at me weakly. I shake my head as I catch her in my arms before she hits the ground.

"Y/N... Y/N... no no no... this can't be happening. D-Don't l-leave me..." I cried out. "I love you, Draco..." she said. Then she slowly close her eyes. I start to scream her name. But no matter what I do, her eyes remained close.

End of Dreams

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes to the sound of whimpering. I turn my head to see Draco. He's mumbling something over and over again.

"N-No... Don't! Don't leave me" he pleads. I furrow my eyebrow. I cup his cheeks. "Draco..." I said. He didn't budge and keep whimpering. "Y/N... d-don't leave m-me..." he said. "Draco, wake up! You're just having a nightmare, wake up!!" I said, as I shake him lightly.

"Y/N!!!" He yelled, jolting awake. His eyes darting around. He visibly relax when his eyes met mine. He choke a sob and pulls me into a hug. I caress his hair softly.

"It's okay... I'm here..." I said. He clutch onto me as if his life depended on me. "I have a nightmare... y-you... y-you d-died in m-my arms..." he said, crying softly. I frown at what he said.

I pull away and cups his cheeks softly. "Draco, it is just a nightmare. I'm fine... see?" He closes his eyes as he place a hand on top of mine which is resting on his right cheek. He place a soft kiss on the palm of my hand.

"I don't ever wanna lose you, Y/N... I love you too much..." he said. "You're not going to lose me. Like I always said. You're stuck with me for the rest of your life..." I said. He nods his head and turn our body, so now I'm the one laying under him.

He place his head against my chest. I run my hand through his hair gently. I stay silent as I wait for him to calm down.

I close my eyes and listen to his breathing, hand still caressing his head. Then I can hear a soft snore. I look at him to see him sleeping. I smile and place a soft kiss on his head.

I giggle softly when I see the corner of his mouth quirk up into a small smile, but still keep my voice down so he won't wake up. Then I close my eyes, letting myself drift back to sleep.

*to be continued*