Chapter 48

Previously on Chapter 47

At least... there is still chances that Y/N will recover her memories and remember me. I just have to help her gain all of her memories back. Madam Pomfrey is right... I have to be strong for my girl. Only then she will have a chance to remember me.

-Will I Remember?-

Y/N P.O.V

It took me about a week to gain my strength back. I can finally leave after I'm fit enough. The boy, what was his name again? Oh right... Draco Malfoy. He never leave my side.

Even though I don't remember him. Deep inside my heart, I feel like I do know him. I feel that sense of comfort every time he's around and feel upset every time he have to leave.

Since I have no memories. I stay in the same room every night. That's what Madam Pomfrey told me to. She said she wants to keep a close eye on me. To see if there's an improvement on my condition.

I'm sitting on the bed, staring out the window. It's autumn right now. The sky give that beautiful hue autumn have to offer. It's truly beautiful.

The door opens to reveal Draco. He smiles when he sees me. I just give him a small smile. He walks up to me, and I notice he's holding a tray. He place it on the desk and take a seat on the chair.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm okay..." I said. "That's good... I brought you some food. You haven't had your lunch right?" He said. I just nod my head. I watch as he grab the plate from the tray. He scoops some of the food and hold it close to my lips.

"I... I can eat it myself..." I said. "Please let me take care of you, Y/N... this is what I always do each time you got sick..." he said, looking at me with pleading eyes. My eyes soften and nod my head. He smiles at me. I open my mouth and take a bite. He continue to feed me until all the food is finished.

He place the plate on the tray and turn to look at me. "Can I... sit closer to you?" He said. I just stare for a bit and nod my head. For some reasons, I don't mind if he's close with me. He smiles and stand up. I scoot over and he take a seat next to me. He smiles softly at me. I give him a small smile. Then there's a few moment of silence.

"Draco..." I said, breaking the silence. "What is it, Y/N?" He said, turning to look at me. "Can you tell me about us?" I said. "Of course..." he said, smiling at me. He seems hesitant a bit, then he place his hand on top of mine. There I feel it again... the sense of comfort every time he's close to me. I turn my hand and hold his hand as well.

He looks surprise at my gesture, then a smile form in his face

He looks surprise at my gesture, then a smile form in his face. I just give him a soft smile. He lift my hand and gently place a soft kiss on the back of my hand. Then leans closer to my face and place a soft kiss on my forehead.

I blink in surprise as I stare at him. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer. He smiles at my reaction. "That's... something I've always done for you. The kiss on your hand, means I adore you. The kiss on your forehead means I care for you and respect you, Y/N... I promise, I will do my best to bring your memories back. You're everything to me... and I won't give up on you..." he said. I can feel my heart melting at his sincere words.

I scoot closer to him and lean my head against his shoulder. "I trust you, Draco..." I said, in a soft voice. He wraps his arms around my shoulder, pulling me closer. I close my eyes and let myself relax. Then I drift off into deep sleep.

Time-skip

When I wake up, the room is empty. I think Draco is attending his class. He filled me in with pieces of informations. As well as the fact that he's a wizard and this place is called Hogwarts. I fee the sense of familiarity when I hear that name.

I sit up and lean my back against the headboard. I close my eyes and try to focus on El. Draco told me that she's in Hawkins... and that we're in a different dimension.

El... are you there? called out. Draco told me that even when the two of us are separated in different dimensions, we can still talk to each other through telepathy.

Y/N? Oh Thank God... what happened to you? You keep on disappearing and reappearing. Do you realize how worried I am? She said. I'm sorry, El... something came up... and... uh... I said. It's alright. You don't have to explain. You're okay... that's what matters to me... she said. I just smile softly at her words.

Do you find a solution? She asked. What solution? I asked. How to open the portal, duh... she said. Wait, what? Portal? I can open a portal? I don't want her to worry, so I just play along.

Yeah... but Madam Pomfrey told me to rest a little bit more. Then I'll open the portal and go back to you... I said. Okay... I'll be waiting sis. You should rest now... don't strain yourself. Talk to you soon! I love you, Y/N... she said. I love you too, sis... I said. Then the connection ended. I lift my hand and wipe the blood that had drip from my nose.

I let out a sigh and look up at the ceiling. I feel bad because I have to lie to El. But I can't help it... she will be so worried if she knows I lost my memories. The look of sadness in Draco's eyes pained me. I don't want to imagine that look on my sister's face.

I run my hand through my hair as I try to clear my mind. Madam Pomfrey specifically told me that I shouldn't be stress... or my condition will get a lot worse. So I have to try my best and keep myself calm all the time. But even so... one question remains in my mind...

Will I remember?

*to be continued*