Chapter 33

Previously on Chapter 31

Exhaustion starts to consume me. I close my eyes as I relax in his arms. I give in to the darkness as I let myself drift off to sleep.

-Year Break-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a hard week for me. As the day goes by... my abilities faded. I can't even move anything with my mind. I can't even reach out to my little sister anymore. Is this how things suppose to end? Am I going to be stuck in Hogwarts for the rest of my life.

They allow me to stay, despite not having my ability anymore. They said it's to thank me that I sacrificed myself to keep them safe. That's what they said... but I feel like they're only letting me stay because they all pitied me.

Their year is almost coming to an end. Ron asked me whether I want to go with him to visit his family. At first Hermione offers to go with her. But at the last minute she remember they're going somewhere for a family reunion.

I don't wanna crash into it. That's when Ron offers me to go with him and stay with his family. at first I was feeling hesitant. But when he said he don't want me to be alone in Hogwarts. I just agree... I don't wanna be alone either.

Draco said he wished he could take me with him for the break. But his father wouldn't like it. Harry and the others told me about his father. From what I've heard from the trio... Draco's father isn't the nicest person to be around with.

So Draco thinks it's best if I go with Ron to visit his family instead of his. I would not want to meet his father either. After all, in his eyes I'm just a muggle. I have no magic in my blood... and with my ability that's faded. I don't stand a chance against him, if he tries something on me. Draco... he's scared to face his father and I don't blame him for that. That's his father we're talking about.

Time-Skip

We'll be leaving for Ron's home today. I've packed all my stuff with me. I don't have much, so all I need to pack can be fit into one luggage. I'm making sure I have everything I need and don't leave anything out. I turn my head to look at my sister's side. I frown as I remember I can't see her.

"Y/N!!!" I hear someone called out for me. I grab my luggage and walk out to the common room to see Ron.

"What?" I asked. "Are you done? We got to get going now or we're going to get late!" He said, in hurry. I roll my eyes and walk towards him.

""I'm coming! Sheesh... such an impatient boy you are..." I said. He rolls his eyes at my comment. "It's not about me being impatient. I just don't wanna miss the train" he said. "Alright... I'm done anyway" I said, gesturing towards the luggage I've dragged with me.

"Good... the others are already there..." he said. I just nod my head. Then we walk out of the Gryffindor house. I just stay silent as I walk next to Ron. I start to feel worry as I think about Ron's family.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Would your family mind to have me there?" I said. He shakes his head and smile softly at me. "No... of course not. And besides, almost everyone in the witch and wizard world know who you are... along with what you did to protect Hogwarts and the rest of us. I dare to say that you're quite famous" he said. I just stare at him wide-eyed. "I am??" I said. "Uh Huh... you're almost as famous as Harry..." he said. I heard everything about Harry. He survived a killing curse because of his mother's sacrifice. He's known as The Boy Who Lived.

"I did not expect that..." I said. He just laugh at my reaction. "You'll get used to it... poor Harry was so overwhelmed the first few months of coming here. Even HE didn't know how famous he was" he said. "How so?" I said. He rolls his eyes, I can see that he looks a little irritated.

"Well... you can blame that to the Dursley..." he said. "Who are they?" I asked, feeling confused. "His uncle and aunt, along with their sloppy brat of a son... they never treat him right. They even put him in a small room under the staircase. They don't let Harry know about him being a wizard. Hagrid had to go to their house to pick him up..." he said. I shudder at the thought.

"Wow...  I kinda feel sorry for him now... hearing how you said about it, makes me think me and my sister's life in the Lab isn't that bad..." I said. He lets out a chuckle.

He looks forward and his eyes lit up. "Oh we've reach the Hogwarts Express" he said. I look forward to see a long and black... what were they called... train?

My eyes widened at the sight of it. "Wow... you guys go in and out of Hogwarts on that?" I said. "You look like you've never seen a train before" he said. I turn to him and shake my head. "Never..." I said. "Oh..." he said, looking speechless.

"Y/N!!" I hear someone calls out for me. I turn to the voice to see Harry and Hermione. I smile softly and walk towards them. Hermione pulls me into a hug. I smile and hugs her back. Hugging her reminds me so much of my sister. Oh... how I missed her.

I pull away from her, only to get pulled into a hug by Harry. "Have fun with the Weasleys. Don't worry... they're good people, Y/N. I've stayed with them last holiday and they're very welcoming..." he said. I just smile at him and nod my head.

"Here comes your boyfriend..." Hermione suddenly said. I turn my head towards where she's looking to see Draco walking towards me. I smile and walk up to him.

"Take care, Y/N... I'll try my best to send you some letters..." he said. "It's okay. You don't have to force it. Harry and the others told me about your father..." I said. "Oh... okay. Anyway, I'll see you soon, Y/N... I love you... so much" he said. I smile at him and lean my forehead against his. "I love you too, Draco..." I said. He smiles and leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips.

He have to say goodbye before riding the train. If we wait when we get to the station, his parents will be waiting for him and we can't say goodbye to each other.

He pulls away, only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. "Have fun..." he said. I smile and peck his cheek softly. "I will..." I said. He turns to Ron. "Take care of my girl..." he said. "Will do... don't worry..." Ron said. I smile softly, feeling happy that they get along just fine. We get inside the train. I wave at Draco and we went separate ways to a different compartment room.

I sit by the window and stare out. I wonder how my visit to the Weasley would be. I know Ron said they will welcome me with their open arms. But I even so, I can't help but feel a bit nervous and worried. Then my mind drift off to my sister, who is now back at Hawkins.

El... I miss you...

*to be continued*