Chapter 56

Previously on Chapter 55

The last thing I remember is Draco's face as he looks at me with worry. He try to come to me, but he gets hold back by the others. Then everything turns dark.

-I'll Protect You-

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes to see a ceiling above me. I let out a groan as I clutch my neck. Damn... that person really did a number on me. My neck hurts! He's going to pay for that!

When the pain subsides, I open my eyes and look around. I notice I'm inside a room.

Where am I anyway? I thought that I'm suppose to be a prisoner

Where am I anyway? I thought that I'm suppose to be a prisoner. But what kind of prisoner get a room? This room also have a dark vibe in it.

The door to this room opens. I turn my head to see a woman. "I see you're awake..." she said. "Um... who are you?" I said, looking at her in confusion. "I am Narcissa Malfoy... you're in my house" she said. I furrow my eyebrow, after I hear his name.

"Wait... Malfoy? You're... Draco's mother?" I said. She nods her head. "Draco have told me so much about you... you have taught my son the meaning of love... he became a better person because of you. For that... thank you" she said, smiling softly at me. I just stare at her in confusion.

"I'm sorry for the way my family treated you. We've got no choice but to obey the Dark Lord..." she said. "The... Dark Lord?" I said. "Lord Voldemort..." she said.

The door suddenly open. "Lord Voldemort asked for the girl..." a guy in all dark and wear a mask said. I just stare at him. Narcissa turns to look at me with a cold expression.

"Come..." she said. I look at her in confusion. She was warm just a second ago. Now she is all cold. I stand up and she leads me out of the room.

We stop in a room. There's a lot of people wearing black. They're also wearing masks. I just stand there, looking around. My eyes meet Draco's gray-ish blue eyes. He looks at me with fear in his eyes. He looks scared for me... but I know he's not scared of me. He is scared for me.

I hear laughter and turn my head forward. I can see a man. He have no nose. I bit my lips, trying my best not to laugh. Now is not the time to be laughing. My life is on the line right now.

"So this... is the protector of Hogwarts?" He said. I just stay silent as I stare at him. He stands up and walk towards me. I just stand there no doing a thing, while he circle around me.

He laughs in amusement. "So this girl is the one that caused you trouble, Lucius?" He said, turning to look at Draco's father. "Y-Yes... my lord..." Lucius said, as he avoid eye-contact with the noseless guy. So this is Voldemort.

He laughs again and turn to look at me. He raise his hand and slap me across the face. My face turns side ways from the impact. I can feel his nail scratching my skin as well.

"How dare you! How dare you fight against us?" He said, I can hear the hatred in his voice. I just stay silent, not saying anything. "I see you're not scared, huh?" He said. "I've got nothing to be scared of..." I said, looking at him cold in the eyes.

His eyes widened. "Lucius... finish her off!" He said. Lucius walks towards me. He points his wand at me. He was about to cast a spell, but didn't get a chance to because Draco runs forward and stand in front of me.

"No!" He yelled. "Move, Draco" his dad command him. "No... I'm not going to let you hurt her..." he said. "What do you think you're doing siding with this... this thing!" His dad said, pointing at me.

"She is not a thing, father. She's my girlfriend and I love her! I'll protect her!" He said. "Draco, stop!" I said. "No! It's hard enough when you lose your memories about me! I don't wanna lose you again!" He said. "Draco..." I said. He shakes his head and firmly hold me behind his back, shielding me from everyone.

"Don't kill her... k-kill me i-instead... I-I'm t-the one w-who failed in f-finishing my job. She have nothing to do with this. So kill me instead!" He said. I shake my head and move away from him.

"Draco, no! You don't have to sacrifice yourself for me..." I said. He shakes his head and gently cups my cheeks. "I can't lose you, Y/N... I don't want to..." he said leaning his forehead against mine, tears streams down his cheeks.

"Such a drama... I think I'll just let him keep her for now... bring her back to her room before I change my mind..." Voldemort said. Draco turns to look at him, then turn to me. "Come on, Y/N... lets go before he changes his mind..." he said. He gently pulls me along with him. I just walk in silent as he leads me back to the room I woke up in.

He closes the door and pulls me into a tight hug. "I thought I'm going to lose you... I can't imagine life without you, Y/N..." he said. I lean my head against his chest. I can feel his body trembling and soon my shoulder is soaked from his tears.

I wrap my arms around his torso. He bury his face in the crook of my neck. "I c-can't l-lose y-you, Y/N... I can't..." he cried out, his arms tightening around me. "Draco..." I said, in a hush tone. He pulls away from the hug and stare into my eyes.

He cups my cheeks softly. "I love you so much, Y/N... I will protect you... I promise. I'll make sure none of them would hurt you. Not as long as I'm here..." he said. I wince when his hand make contact with the scar on my cheek. He removes his hand.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you..." he said. I shake my head. "You don't hurt me... it's not you. It's HIM" I said. "I'll heal you..." he said. He take out his wand and point it at my cheek. He starts murmuring spells. I wince slightly as the spell make contact with my skin.

"Stay still, Y/N... I can't heal you if you keep moving" he said. I just bit my lips and try to stay still. I close my eyes as I wait for him to be done.

He pulls me into a hug after he's done. "I will protect you, Y/N... I promise... I love you, baby..." he said. "I love you too, Draco..." he said. He pulls away from the hug and gently cups my cheeks once again. He leans down and place a soft kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. I always feel safe around him. There's no other place I'd be than in his arms. The only thing I can do is hope... hope that we'll make it out of here alive.

*to be continued*