Chapter 30

Previously on Chapter 29

I lean forward and place my forehead on hers. A few tears, streams down my cheeks and fall onto hers. As much as I want to control myself and let her go... my heart just wouldn't let me. Y/N... please

Come back to me...

-Resurrection-

El P.O.V

I've closed the gate. Now Hawkins will be safe and so will Hogwarts. I'm back home with dad. He was so upset when he knew what had happened to Y/N.

I'm laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I can feel tears pooling up in my eyes. I blink my eyes, letting them steam down both of my cheeks. I close my eyes and focus on my sister.

Y/N? Y/N please answer me... I said, trying to call out to my sister. But I was greeted with silence. She didn't respond at all.

I bit my lips as tears stream down my cheeks. You're okay, right? I know you're okay... you promised that we'll always have each other. You never broke promises once. So you can't break it now... I said. But still greeted with silence.

Y/N... please... I pleaded. The door to my room open to reveal my dad. He have a sad look in his eyes as he notices the tears in my eyes.

"El..." he said. I sit up in my bed and cry harder. He sits at the edge of my bed. He wraps an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer in a side hug. I choke a sob as I lean my head on his shoulder. I cried softly as heavy tears streams down my cheeks.

"I-I don't w-wanna lose, Y/N... s-s-she's all I have all t-these years..." I cried out. "Yeah... I know, honey... I know..." he said. I just continue to cry. As he keeps caressing my head to calm me down.

"Mike is here for you..." he said, after I calmed down. I pull away and nod my head. He smiles softly and stand up. He walks out of my room. Then not long after, Mike walks in.

He sits in front of me. He gently cups my cheek and wipe the tears. "I know how you feel... I know it's hard for you, El..." he said. I just burst into more tears at the thought of losing Y/N.

"I-I can't l-l-lose her, Mike..." I cried out. "I know... come here..." he said, pulling me closer. I bury my face in the crook of his neck as I cried harder. He caress my back, trying his best to calm me down.

At Hogwarts

Draco P.O.V

"Y/N... come back to me..." I said. Tears keeps falling from my eyes. I don't bother to wipe them, because it's useless as more tears keeps on falling. I can hear the sound of sobbing. I look around to see everyone is crying.

I lay her down gently as I look down. I keep crying silently. I can't lose her... I need her in my life. She's my way of life... I'd be lost without her.

Then I notice something strange. I look up and my eyes widened. Everyone's tears starts flowing to Y/N.

My eyes widened as her whole body is engulfed in their tears along with mine

My eyes widened as her whole body is engulfed in their tears along with mine. That's not what shock me, Y/N's body give out a soft f/c glow.

When the light died out, her body looks better. The color returns to her cheek and she looks like she's only been sleeping.

I scoot closer to her. I place my hand on her hair as I stare at her expectantly. "Y/N? C-Can you h-hear m-m-me?" I stuttered out. My eyes widened when I see her finger moving slightly.

Her eyes fluttered a little and they slowly open. My eyes widened. She looks around, until her eyes land on me.

Y/N P.O.V

I know I was dead. But I can still hear their cries. I can hear Draco and Harry arguing among the cries. Then I feel something engulfing my body.

I know my body is covered in scars and bruises. But after whatever it is that engulfs my body, suddenly I'm all better. It's like I'm not even hurt in the first place.

My eyes flutter open and I look around. I'm laying in the middle of Mind Flayer body pieces. I can see the students and professors gathering around me. They look like they've been crying. Then my eyes travel to the person next to me, who's staring back at me in shock.

I slowly move to sit up. I look around one more time to see them having the same reaction as the boy next to me. His eyes are open wide as his jaw is slightly agape.

"Draco?" I said. He snaps out of it and pulls me into a hug. I let out a yelp at his sudden movements. But I quickly returns his hug, after I hear his soft cries. I wrap my arms around him.

"I'm alright, Draco... I don't know how or what had happened. But I'm okay..." I said, in a soft voice. "Y-You were d-dead, Y/N..." he cried out. I nod my head at his words. "Yeah... I know... but I'm here now..." I said. I pull away slightly to let him look at me.

I raise my hands and gently cups his cheeks. "See? I am still here... and I'm okay..." I said. He just place his hands on top of mine. He closes his eyes as he leans towards my touch.

"I was so scared... I... I-I thought t-that I w-would n-never s-see you a-a-again..." he said. I lean forward and gently place a soft kiss on his lips. I pull away and smile at him. "But I'm still here, aren't I?" I said. He nods his head and smile happily at me.

He helps me stand up and I stumble a little. But he manage to catch me before I fall. He turns around, allowing me to climb on his back. I just wrap my arm around him, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"Let's get you to the hospital wings... so you can get a proper treatment..." he said. I just nod my head. He turns his head, smiling softly at me. Then he starts to walk towards the hospital wings. The others students starts cheering happily, making me smile softly.

Time-skip

Draco gently places me on the bed. The nurse walks towards me to check up on me. Draco just sits on the seats as he observe me.

"Incredible... you were covered in wounds. But there is nothing now... it's like you've never been hurt..." the nurse said. "That's weird..." I said. She just smile at me.

She pulls the blanket up to my chest. "All you need to do now is rest. You'll be as good as new soon..." she said. I just nod my head, smiling at her.

She smiles back. "Thank you so much for protecting Hogwarts..." she said. "It's my pleasure... I'm just returning everyone's hospitality... for giving me and my sister a shelter when we got stranded here..." I said. She smiles and walks out of the hospital wings.

Draco walks towards me and sits next to me on the chair. He reaches out and gently holds my hand. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I'm going to try to call out for my sister... she must thought I'm dead. She needs to know that I'm still alive..." I said. "You need to rest..." he said. "I'll be fine..." I said. He lets out a sigh and nods his head. I close my eyes and focus on my sister in Hawkins.

Then...

*to be continued*