Chapter 18

Previously on Chapter 17

I mean... I'm happy to be here. Seeing how happy my sister looks as she's able to be with Mike again. But I can't help but wished that I'm still in Hogwarts. No matter what I do... I can't stop myself to think about Hogwarts and my friends.

-Argument-

Y/N P.O.V

Months have passed since me and my sister returned to Hawkins. This means the time for Harry and the others to return to Hogwarts is coming close. The more I thought about it... the more I miss Hogwarts and the more I longed to be there.

I haven't talk about this with my sister. I can't bring myself to talk to her, seeing how happy she is being here with Mike. But I don't wanna leave her either. I just don't know what to do now.

My sister and I choose to attend school. We need to, so we can blend in. We agreed that we don't want any people to know about our abilities.

It's currently lunch time. El and Mike are sitting next to each other across from me. My sister usually sits next to me like... all the time. But she's been close with Mike lately... they're like glued to each other. Always doing everything together. I feel like third wheel... something I never felt when I was in back in Hogwarts with Harry and the others.

I just pick around with my food, not really having any appetite to eat. I place my chin on my palm with my elbow on the table. I stare blankly at the food in front of me.

"Hey... are you okay?" I heard Dustin said. "Fine..." I said. "Are you sure? You've been out of it since you and your sister returned..." Lucas said. I just let out a sigh. They wouldn't understand what I'm currently going through anyway.

"I'm fine... don't worry. Anyway... I'm done with my meal. So I'll be going now..." I said. I stand up and carry the tray with me. I walk out of the cafeteria and decide to wonder around for a bit.

I stop at the school yard and take a seat on the grass beneath me. I hug my knees and stare up at the sky. Watching as the cloud gently moves around. I let out a sigh.

'I really miss Hogwarts... but what can I do? I can't leave El... but I don't wanna be here either and I know El wouldn't want to leave because she have Mike here...' I thought to myself.

As I'm lost in thought. I hear footsteps behind me. But I choose to just ignore whoever that is. I would know if it's El or the others. But I don't recognize the pattern of these footsteps.

"Tch... you got the nerve to ignore me..." the person said. I recognize the voice. It's Troy... the school's bully. I let out a sigh and stand up. I turn to look at him.

"What?" I said. "Tch... I'm just going to ignore the tone you're giving me right now... I feel so sorry for you, you know? Your sister chose to be with that frog face more than you, her own twin? That's so sad..." he said, faking a sad tone. I clench my hands into a tight fists. My breathing slowly getting irregular. I try my best to control my anger to not blow up on this stupid jerk.

He notice this and smirk at me. "Ticked off? Well... what are you going to do huh? Cry? That's what's girl like you would do, right? You're such a crybaby!!" He said, bursting out in laughter after he finished. I just stare at him with anger in my eyes.

"Are you done?" I said. "Ha! Of course not! I won't ever get done to mess with you! You don't deserve to be in this world anyway. You and your weird little sister are NOTHING but a freak!" He said. I look down with my hair covering my face. I clench my hands so hard that it starts trembling violently.

"Oh ho ho... is the little freak going to cry now? Are you going to run to your mommy? Oh wait... you do not have parents! You're nothing but a loner! You're a mistake!!" He said. He walks towards me, letting out a coo that sounded sarcastic.

"Awe... there there..." he said, mockingly. He reach out, acting as if he wants to pat my head. But I grab his wrist, tightly. He wince in pain as he struggles to get out of my grip. But I have him in a dead hold.

"What the- let go, you bitch!!" He yelled. I look up at him as my hair slowly turns color. It turns light pink and glows as if it was made out of lava.

(The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl

(The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl. This is one of my childhood movie. Taylor Lautner was such a cutie. Anyone agree with me?)

Troy's face turns pale. "You... you really are a freak! Let go!!" He yelled. I grab his collar and pulls him closer to my face. "Keep mocking me... and you're going to make me even more angry... when that happens. I can turn you into crisp and ash" I said, giving him a dead glare. He gulps in obvious fear and starts apologizing.

I roll my eyes and throw him across the field. I speed towards him and step on his stomach to prevent him from getting up. "Have you learnt your lesson?" I said. He wince in pain and nod his head rapidly. I raise my fist, and was about to punch him when a hand grab mine.

I turn my head to see Mike. I glance behind him to see El and the others. "Y/N stop!" He said. I yank my hand away from his grip. "Do not tell me what to do! Especially what to do to THIS boy" I said, pointing at Troy who's still laying on the ground shaking in fear.

I walk closer to Troy who's crawling away from me. Mike grabs my hand again. This time I swat him a little harder than intended, sending him flying back. He crash into a tree.

"Mike!!" Lucas and Dustin yelled. I just stare at them without emotion. "Y/N. That's enough okay... that's enough!!" El said angrily, walking towards me. I just roll my eyes at her.

"What happened to blood before boys, huh?? You're the one that said we will always stick together. But do YOU realize what you've been doing??" I said. She stays silent, seemingly not understand that she don't know what to say.

"You don't know, huh? Well... let me tell you. I don't know whether you realize it or not. But you have been ditching me for him ever since we returned to Hawkins!" I yelled. She looks at me in shock and mouth agape.

"There's no Y/N and El anymore lately. It's always been El and Mike!! El/Mike this... El/Mike that... and to be honest, I'm sick of it!! After all the things I've done for you, El... I tried my hardest to find a portal so you can return to Hawkins and be with Mike because I've seen how upset you looked. Don't forget you even lashed out on me after months of no result. Do you know how bad I felt for not being able to do anything to help you?? But I coped with it and continue trying to find a way so you can be reunited with Mike! All because I wanted you to be happy! But when we finally returned. You just go ahead and ditch me as if I'm nothing to you!! Now what does that tells you??" I said, angrily. I just turn around and walk away. Not looking back even once.

Am I too harsh... but I can't stop myself. I've been bottling up all these frustration and if I don't let it out... I feel like I'm going to explode.

At this point, I want nothing more than to go back to Hogwarts. I don't regret finding that portal back to Hawkins though... I'm happy to see El happy... but I'm just upset that she ignores me and spend time with Mike more than me.

We were suppose to be the inseparable twin... the partner in crime... we are suppose to do everything together. But it's not like that lately... we're slowly drifting apart... and I don't like that one bit.

*to be continued*