Chapter 55

Previously on Chapter 54

He pulls away and gently cups my cheeks. "This is... hands down... the best day of my life. You have no idea how happy I am right now... Merlin, I love you. I love you so much, Y/N..." he said. I nod my head "I love you too, Draco..." I said. He smiles at me and leans in, placing soft... passionate kiss. I can feel all his emotion in that kiss. I can feel how happy he is... and that makes me feel happy too. Finally...

All my memories are back!

-Captured-

Y/N P.O.V

When I wake up in the morning. The first thing I notice is how dark it is. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. I stand up and walk towards the window. I open the curtain and look out.

"Hey El

"Hey El..." I called out. "Hm?" She said, sounding like she just woken up. "The sky is awfully dark right now..." I said. She stands up and walk up next to me. "You're right..." she said. I turn my head to look out the window again. I notice there's a skull-shaped in the cloud.

"I'm getting a bad vibe from it..." I said. El nod her head in agreement. "Yeah... me too, Y/N. It's like... the sky is giving us a sign. That something bad might happen soon..." she said. I nod my head. "Yeah... you are right, El... lets just hope it means nothing. That it will be just us being paranoid..." I said. She nods her head, agreeing with me.

I heard a knock. I turn my head to the door. "Come in..." I said. The door open to reveal Hermione. "Oh, hello..." I said. "Your boyfriend is waiting for you..." she said. "Oh... alright..." I said. I turn my head to look at El.

"Go and meet your boyfriend..." she said. I nod my head and give her a quick hug. Then I put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. Then I make my way out of the room.

I walk out of the Gryffindor common room. Draco turns to me and smile. "Hey..." he said. "Hello..." I said. He walks towards me and pulls me into a hug. But something feels off. He seems tense.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, leaning my head on his chest. "Yeah... everything is okay..." he said. I can tell that he's lying. I let out a sigh and pull away to look at him.

"You can't lie to me, Draco... tell me what's wrong. You're making me worried..." I said. He stares at me for a bit, then let out a sigh. He holds my hand. "Can you come with me?" He said. "Okay" I said, nodding my head. Then he gently pulls me along.

I look down at his hand. I can feel it shaking a little. He's keeping something from me. But I stay silent and let him lead me.

He leads me to the lake we always visit. I watch as he pace back and forth in front of me. "Draco... can you stop pacing. Can you just tell me what's bothering you?" I said. He ignores me and continue to pace. I let out a sigh and walk in front of him. He flinch at the sight of me. I frown and look at him with a hurt expression.

"Sorry, Y/N... it's just... I... um..." he stuttered out. My eyes soften at the sight of his nervous state. I let out a sigh and take a step closer to him. I gently cup his cheeks in my hand.

"You know you can talk to me about anything... you don't have to hide from me. You can show me your vulnerable side... it's okay. I'm not going to judge you, Draco. I'm here to support you..." I said. He just pulls me into a hug.

"Y/N... can you promise me something?" He said. I furrow my eyebrow. "Sure..." I said. "No matter what happened... do not come out from Gryffindor house" he said. "Why?" I asked. "Just promise me... please?" he said. I can see desperation in his eyes. I let out a sigh and nod my head. "Okay..." I said. "Good..." he said. Then he gently cups my cheeks, pulling me into a kiss. I close my eyes and kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Time-skip

It's night time. I lay awake in my bed. I can't sleep. My mind keeps wondering off to Draco's face. He looks so desperate... like he's scared.

But why? Why won't he tell me? What's he so afraid of? Questions after questions keeps jumbling up in my head. I shake my head and sit up. I turn my head to look at El's bed. She's sound asleep.

I can't sleep... I'm really worried about Draco. I need to know what's bothering him. I move my body and stand up. I put on my house robe and walk out of the house.

I take a deep breathe and focus on Draco. El have taught me how to use astral projection. I saw him in the Astronomy Tower. I can him pointing his wand at Professor Dumbledore. My eyes snap open as I finally know what's bothering him. I start to run there, hoping that I'll be able to reach there just in time.

Draco P.O.V

I'm standing in the Astronomy Tower, pointing my wand at Professor Dumbledore. My hands tremble at the thought that I have to take his life. But I have no choice. If I don't do this... HE will kill Y/N and I don't want to lose her.... I can't.

"Let me help you, Draco..." he said. "No! I don't want your help! You don't understand! I have to do this... I have to kill you, or he's going to kill her..." I said, I feel my lips trembling at the thought Y/N might die if I don't kill him.

I hear footsteps and take glance to see my aunt. I quickly regain my composure and point my wand firmly at Professor Dumbledore. But I can still feel my hand shaking.

Professor Snape then walk towards us. "Severus... please..." Professor Dumbledore said. Professor Snape take out his wand, pointing it at Professor Dumbledore.

"Avada... kedavra..." he said, pointing his wand at Professor Dumbledore. I watch in silent as I watch Professor Dumbledore falling from the tower.

I hear gasp behind me. I froze and turn around. Y/N is standing right there. Oh no... what is she doing here?! I thought I told her to stay inside the common room!

Y/N P.O.V

I've seen everything. I'm glad it's not Draco that took Professor Dumbledore's life. But I can't stop myself from letting out a gasp. They turn their heads to look at me, including Draco. I can see him tensing up in his spot.

"Well well well... we meet, at last. Oh I've heard so much about you, Ms. Y/N... as well as the fact that you dare to fight back against Lucius..." a woman with sinister smile said as she walks towards me. I just stare back at her.

"What do you think, Draco? Should we take her with us? I'm sure Lord Voldemort would be delighted to have such a fine addition..." she said, turning to look at Draco. Draco's eyes widened in horror at what she just said.

"No! Leave her out of this! She have nothing to do with this!" Draco said, pleadingly. But the woman just laugh at what Draco just said. "Nothing to do, you said? Hmm... I highly doubt that... grab her!" She said.

In an instant about 2 of them grab me from either side. "Let go of me!" I yelled, struggling to break free from their grasp. One of them growl in annoyance and hit me on my neck. I wince in pain and my sight gets blurry.

The last thing I remember is Draco's face as he looks at me with worry. He try to come to me, but he gets hold back by the others. Then everything turns dark.

*to be continued*