Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

"How did these food comes out of no where?" I said, turning to Hermione. "Magic of course... that's what this school is all about" she said, grinning cheekily at me. I just hum softly in respond. What an interesting start...

-Draco Malfoy-

Y/N P.O.V

After dinner, Hermione leads us to the Gryffindor house. My sister keeps holding my hand the whole way. I can feel how nervous she felt.

"It's such a shame two of my friends aren't here as they got into trouble. But you two will meet them soon... and I'm sure the 5 of us will get along just fine..." she said, smiling at me. I just smile at her. She's radiating positive vibe. I was right... she's such a friendly person.

As we walk, I can hear someone calling us. We turn our head and I can hear scoffs coming from next to me. I turn my head to see Hermione glaring at the person.

"It's bad enough that we have mud-blood here. Now someone who's not even witches comes along. What have this school become?" He said, observing me and my sister. I take the chance to do the same. He have platinum blonde hair. He wears a black robe with snake symbol on the chest.

I can see Hermione getting annoyed. The word mud-blood must be a bad insult then. This start to make me feel annoyed. I turn my head to look at the boy again. He have two other boys behind him.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Hermione said. "Oh... nothing. I just want to remind these two... that they don't belong here. They're just muggles. So they should just go back to where they came from... wherever that is. Oh... is it the dump?" He said, his two friends starts roaring in laughter.

"Shut up, Malfoy!" She said, angrily. She takes out a stick... or is it what she called a wand. She points it at Malfoy. "Or I'm going to blast you off" she said. The boy just smirk at her. He turns to look at me.

"Are you that weak... that you have to ask this filthy mud-blood to back you up?" He said, smirking at me. Then he turns to look at my sister. "What about you? Can you even talk, mute?" He said. I glare at him angrily. He can mock me all he wants... but if he drags my sister into this... well... let's just say. All hell breaks loose.

I step close to him and glare at him. He laughs at me clearly not face. "You. Better. Take. That. Back!" I growled, spatting every words. "Or what?" He said, smirking at me. I outstretch my hand and use my telekinesis on him. He got thrown back and hit the wall behind him.

He looks up at me with a stun expression. I take a few steps closer to him and glare down at him. I outstretch my hand, palm facing up to lift him up with my telekinesis ability. His feet are dangling below him.

"I may not know anything about magic... but I can do a lot more than you think. This is just 5% of my whole ability. I can even burn you into crisp if you continue to annoy me" I said. I lift my free hand and show him my lava ability. His face turns pale at the sight of lava flowing out in my hand.

"Are we clear?" I said. He nods his head rapidly. I drop my hand, making him fall to the ground. He looks up at me in fear. I glare at him and he instantly runs away, with his two goons running behind him.

I take a deep breath to calm down. Then I turn to look at Hermione. "What was the coolest thing I have EVER seen! And... oh Merlin! Your nose is bleeding!" She said, staring at me wide-eyed. I just wipe the blood with my hand.

"This is nothing. It always happens each time I use my ability. The same thing goes for my sister..." I said, gesturing at El. I turn to look at her and smile softly. "Are you okay?" I said. She just walks towards me and engulf me in a tight hug.

Are YOU okay? She said. I smile and gently caress her hair. I'm alright... don't worry... I said. She just sighs and pulls away from me. I smile and wipe her tears. She's very sensitive.

"Why do I feel like you two are communicating in some way?" I hear Hermione said. I turn to her and smile. "That's because we are... we have telepathy... so we can hear each other's thought" I said. "Cool!" She said, looking at the two of us in amazement. I just giggle softly at her reaction.

"Come on... it's almost curfew. We need to be in our house before the curfew..." she said. I just nod my head and gently grab El's hand. Then we starts to walk again.

Time-skip

After a while of walking, we finally stops in front of a portrait. I look around in confusion. I turn to look at Hermione. She smiles at me and points towards the portrait. I turn to look at the portrait once again and jump when it starts moving. Now that I think about it... the whole portraits are moving.

"She's called The Fat Lady. Behind her is the door to Gryffindor house... and to enter... you need to say a password..." Hermione explain. "Password?" I said, looking at her in confusion. "Yes... now remember it. Caput Dragonis" she said. The Fat Lady smiles and move. I jump back when the door swing opens. I can hear Hermione giggling softly.

She gesture us to follow her inside. She leads us to a room. "Now this is the common room. Boys goes there... girls over there... come on... I'll lead you to your room" she said. El and I just follow behind her. Wow... this house is huge. I did not expect that. But then again... I shouldn't be surprise. They use magic after all. Anything could happen.

Hermione stops in front of a door. "Now... this is your room... do you have anything with you?" She said. I shake my head. "Oh... don't worry... I'm sure they'll provide you with something... and who know? Maybe it's already set up in your trunks..." she said, smiling at us. My sister and I just smiles back at her.

"Alright... good night. I hope you have a fantastic time here in Hogwarts..." she said. "Good night..." I said, smiling at her. She smiles back and turns to leave, probably to her respective room. My sister turn around and I enter the room.

I look around, taking in the decor. It's mainly red. I guess that's the color of this house.

(Imagine there's two identical bed)

There's two similar bed. On top of it, there's our name carved into the wood.

"Looks like that's mine and that's yours..." I said. El nods her head in agreement. She walks towards her bed and notice a trunk underneath the table. She kneels down in front of it and pulls it towards her. She opens it and turns to look at me.

There's clothes... and others sanitary goods. I guess Hermione is right... they do have everything set up for us... she said. I walk towards my bed and do the same. I open it and smile when I see all the supplies in it.

Maybe being here won't be so bad

*to be continued*